TM list for Hong Kong and Cambodia matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM list for Hong Kong and Cambodia matches

Not very impressive, keep inviting Shojaei, Amiri, No Niazmand, No Salimi, No Ashkan

علیرضا بیرانوند، سید حسین حسینی، محمد رشید مظاهری، وریا غفوری، سید مجید حسینی، حسین کنعانی زادگان، میلاد محمدی، محمد نادری، رامین رضاییان، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سیاوش یزدانی، امید ابراهیمی، احسان حاج صفی، علی کریمی، احمد نوراللهی، مسعود شجاعی، وحید امیری، کریم انصاری فرد، علیرضا جهانبخش، سردار آزمون، الهیار صیادمنش، مهدی طارمی و مهدی ترابی.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163370...88%D8%AA%D8%B3

Keepers: Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Hossein Hosseini

Defenders: Kanani, Naderi, Milad Mohammadi, Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Pouraliganji, Yazdani, Majid Hosseini

Midfielders: Ali Karimi, Hajsafi, Shojaei, Amiri, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi

Forwards
    : Azmoun, Ansarifard, Sayyadmanesh, Taremi

No Abdezadeh, Cheshmi, Ezzatollahi, Sadegh Moharrami as well.
    No player from Sepahan and Padideh!!

At least Naderi got called up

Edit: Yazdani too, he was good in Esteghlal game

But yeah, not a good list and an insult to Mehrdad Mohammadi

Comment

This is only the list for the Hong Kong game. Cambodia game is in October.

We are super weak at center back. Kanani is not TM material and PAG looked awful in the friendlies against Syria and Korea.

Comment

Due to lack of playing time/match fitness etc he has been limited with who he could pick, I can see the squad list changing drastically for the next game.

Comment

Well, well, several questionable decisions, I guess Vahid saw things I didn't. Shojaei over Ashkan in midfield? Although I have a lot of respect for Hosseini's abilities in the goal yet based on most recent performance I would take Niazmand over him at this point. Finally, I was wrong about Mehrdad Mohammadi being called. I still think he should have been. Saied Ezatollahi was rightfully not called since he hasn't played and his fitness is questionable. This is good for him, he should learn that he can not to take TM invitations for granted and get it together in the next few months. Hopefully, he will be back.
          Go TM!

Comment

not impressive

Comment

Clear he didn’t look at the league or legionnaires and probably didn’t listen to Vahid either.

Comment

dejagah’s TM career seems to be finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Not very impressive, keep inviting Shojaei, Amiri, No Niazmand, No Salimi, No Ashkan

علیرضا بیرانوند، سید حسین حسینی، محمد رشید مظاهری، وریا غفوری، سید مجید حسینی، حسین کنعانی زادگان، میلاد محمدی، محمد نادری، رامین رضاییان، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سیاوش یزدانی، امید ابراهیمی، احسان حاج صفی، علی کریمی، احمد نوراللهی، مسعود شجاعی، وحید امیری، کریم انصاری فرد، علیرضا جهانبخش، سردار آزمون، الهیار صیادمنش، مهدی طارمی و مهدی ترابی.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163370...88%D8%AA%D8%B3
                  Keepers: Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Hossein Hosseini
                  Defenders: Kanani, Naderi, Milad Mohammadi, Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Pouraliganji, Yazdani, Majid Hosseini
                  Midfielders: Ali Karimi, Hajsafi, Shojaei, Amiri, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi

Forwards
                  : Azmoun, Ansarifard, Sayyadmanesh, Taremi
                  No Abdezadeh, Cheshmi, Ezzatollahi, Sadegh Moharrami as well.
                  No player from Sepahan and Padideh!!
                  I don't know what Wilmots idea is by inviting Masoud Shojaei? Masoud reaped the egoistic acts that Daei and Karimi did during their TM-career, i mean he is no Tm-material anymore and has to retire. Instead of him Wilmots could at least invite Dejagah for TM, who had also some strong performances for TM recently. Really don't no what to say about that.

I am also surprised that he didn't call up Saeid and Cheshmi. Does anybody know what happen to Gholizadeh? He was in a marvelous for before his injury. That guy gave me much hope for TM's future.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                    I don't know what Wilmots idea is by inviting Masoud Shojaei? Masoud reaped the egoistic acts that Daei and Karimi did during their TM-career, i mean he is no Tm-material anymore and has to retire. Instead of him Wilmots could at least invite Dejagah for TM, who had also some strong performances for TM recently. Really don't no what to say about that.

I am also surprised that he didn't call up Saeid and Cheshmi. Does anybody know what happen to Gholizadeh? He was in a marvelous for before his injury. That guy gave me much hope for TM's future.
                    gholizadeh is just coming back from a long term injury, no need to rush him into TM. He might start today for charleroi. Same with Delfi. Moharrami is injured, ezatolahi hasnt played a minute yet so its good hes not called up yet so he can gain full fitness before travelling and playing internationals.

The bad things in this list are Shojaei, amiri, and possibly torabi. I would have them replaced Gholizadeh, Delfi, and Mehrdad Mohammadi when everybody is full fit.

Comment

It was a poor choice going after Wilmots, have a feeling he will not last long....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        It was a poor choice going after Wilmots, have a feeling he will not last long....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Renard would have been a good choice, but the incompetent IFF either did not want him or couldn't manage to get him.

Comment

From the list i can see that Wilmots wants to playing attacking football. So im guessing no more deffensive narrow wins or losses with few goal chances. This could turn out a disaster or beautifull game for us. It all deppends on the level of our opponent.

too bad saman ghoddos messed up.

Comment

why isnt ghoddos in the squad?

Comment

Ehsan jaan see Ghodoos's thread for the news on his 4 month ban due to the Huesca fiasco and complaint last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X