Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
    I don't understand how you think that it's nonsense that a player, who hasn't played football in almost a year, doesn't play 3 days after playing 120 minutes... most players who are fixed players in their team and fully match fit don't even do that.
    He clearly is not the first choice of DM in this shit club, even Omid Ebrahimi have an edge on him, say it all, doesn't it?!?!?! Last game he even played as CB!!

Comment

I hope you don’t work in the Physio department 🙂

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

^ ^^ Please keep it cool. This is a football thread. It is not about you!
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

People come here to find information and news on our players but instead have to scroll through 30 posts of two people bickering and arguing opinions. It's really annoying. Please, if you are going to go back and forth with each other, be considerate and take it elsewhere, or mods please help clean this up! Thank you.

Comment

Ezatolahi dar bazie avvalesh kami "sangin" be nazar miresid dar tarze harkat kardan va ja be ja shodan.

In hatman bekhatere ine ke chandin mah bood baazi nakarde bood.

Fekr mikonam ta chand hafteye digar "saboktar" khahad shod va dar tarkibe asli fix khahad bood.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Whatever anyone thinks of Eupen, any minutes for him is better than rotting away in Russia and not playing at all.

Comment

Enough. Back to the topic please. I've deleted all of the nonsense back and forth jabbing. Next person to insult another member/jab again is getting banned.

In my humble opinion, Ezatolahi will break through very shortly. He just needs to give Eupen his utmost attention and his talents will take him far.

Comment

Omid starting, Ezzat on bench again. Lol
                  Let's some experts expose this situation and write an essay lol

The moment he played as CB I knew it will be long season for him again!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I ( and pretty much most of the forum) said before I expected to be back in xi eventually. He did play two games including 30 mins ET in quick succession.

But it comes down to what we have talked about before. The guy is not professional at all. He thinks at the age of 23 he has made it already because he is regular for TM, played in wC, scored in CL. Getting left out by wilmots was best thing that could have happened to him.

My whole point to you was that its hard to expect much/ be surprised when a guy is so obviously unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Since he has been healthy he has started some and benched some (with good/common sense reasoning). You still have no point my friend
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Since he has been healthy he has started some and benched some (with good/common sense reasoning). You still have no point my friend
                        Looool

Comment

Enjoy:
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Omid is starting Guzatolahi isn’t even in the bench

Comment

he’ll be at tractor soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                he’ll be at tractor soon.
                                qatar. The guys mentality is zero. He thinks hes already made it bc he got some fame when he was younger and played for Atletico youth team and scored a CL goal.

Reality is he is not professional, he is out often partying, drinking. He returns to pre season late and out of shape. He could only motivate himself in the season pre WC bc he wanted to show himself on world stage. When it comes to grinding for multiple seasons consistently, he cant do it.

Thats why I said before, we should not pin our hopes or aspirations on this guy, and then act so disappointed and shocked when he doesnt do something. It really just isnt surprising if you know about his mentality and low level of professionalism.

Comment

Working...
                                X