Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    because of injury?
    Yeah he was. The guy was injured and missed out on AC 2019. Then worked hard to get back only to not be in Rostov’s plans. So he’s on loan now with Eupen.

Comment

Both starting!!!

Comment

any link?

Comment

Apparently Ezzat playing as CD.!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Extra time, any knowing if they are still on?

Comment

penalties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

eupen wins 5-3 on pens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any idea if they took pens?

Comment

Ebrahimi starting, ezza on bench

Comment

LINKS PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Ebrahimi starting, ezza on bench
                        cant even make the line up of such a crappy team, what a waste of talent.

Comment

They came back to win 2-1, Omid played the full 90 mins and Ezza didn’t come on. Gonna take some time for him to get back to full fitness after that long injury at Reading and then barely playing after coming back from injury and then not playing in Russia and missing out on training he has a lot to catch up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            cant even make the line up of such a crappy team, what a waste of talent.
                            Calm down plz and stop exaggerating he started the last 2 matches he is not wasting his time because he was rested after playing 90 mins + penalties a few days ago. Do you want him to get injured again?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19
                              LOOLL!! chi migi amou?? Rested? He was rested for a year, Ebrahimi played the other match as well, stop finding none sense excuses.
                              Haji I know you understand the game of football which is why I’m surprised something so simple is hard for you to grasp. Not playing for a year doesn’t mean your body can recover in 48 hours after you play a match. In fact for someone who is as injury prone as he is it’s exactly why you wouldn’t play him so soon after playing 90 mins.

No excuses, just common sense!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don't understand how you think that it's nonsense that a player, who hasn't played football in almost a year, doesn't play 3 days after playing 120 minutes... most players who are fixed players in their team and fully match fit don't even do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X