Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    Wow. I remember when i first saw him play against real madrid when he played for granada. Pundits were predicting a big move to a top team in the next year or two. Don’t know what went wrong for him if anything did, but this should be a brilliant bit of business and transfer window for eupen if they pull this off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    its done https://twitter.com/kas_eupen/status...49552237678593

Comment

^probably Arab Money is the draw.....big money wins ... every time..!!

let's just hope they dont sucker Saeed to chase after money in Gutter at the end of this season when he is a free agent ....and this looks a great temporary move ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Is it just me or was Saeid not invited to TM for the upcoming games?
        Yea dumb move imo, I don’t know how Wilmot look over a player of his caliber & international experience..!?
        Besides It ain’t like we got choice galore in center of the pitch for TM currently ..!
        Supposedly they snubbed him due to his recent club-less situation ..!?
        But it was clear his tardy transfer was due to $$/contractual in nature ...something that’s really outa his hand for most part & more related to his lousy choice of agent & earlier Rostov move ..!

Comment

Eupen had a friendly today and won 3-2, but cant find the lineups to see if either of our boys featured...

Comment

Neither played

https://www.as-eupen.be/en/sint-trui...as-eupen-23-2/

Comment

Saeed Eza lost it for me when he said " Meghdad baghiasho to begoo "

Hope he can get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                well Omid is with TM so obviously he wouldnt play. Im not sure if saeid is fully fit yet.

Comment

Eupen badly need both players to start A.S.A.P

I anticipate them playing in either the league games on the 14th or 22nd.

All of these last minute transfers were a clearly calculated move to increase the quality of the team

Ebrahimi/Ezatollahi which is a quality midfield combo
                  and Penarranda which is a very good striker.

With these three the team should have enough quality to end up mid table.

Ebrahimi will start soon and ezatollahi should be reaching fitness soon, because he was not called up to TM, should be training with Eupen.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Eupen is owned by the Qatari holding company that also owns the Aspire Academy. Qatar owns a couple of other teams in Europe and their sole purpose is to send Qatari players there to gain experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      Eupen is owned by the Qatari holding company that also owns the Aspire Academy. Qatar owns a couple of other teams in Europe and their sole purpose is to send Qatari players there to gain experience.
                      while this may be in part true, eupen dont have a single qatari on their roster. A couple of their highly rated ivorians however played at Aspire for a couple years. They play for Ivorian national/youth national teams now.

Comment

Eupen had few Qatari NT team players couple years a go.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2OgmkIio5B/

saeid in full training. Since he has had 2 weeks of training with the team and was training with rostov for the past 6 weeks I think he should be ready to at least be in squad for the match this coming saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            It is such a blessing to have a position we were concerned about now settled. Our two best midfielders starting and battling together at club level will be a massive help to TM, at whatever level club they may be playing at. They form such a solid base for our team as evidenced vs spain and portugal.

Also, nobody has mentioned what a positive influence the experienced, super professional, fighter character of omid will have on the still immature, at times not very professional saeid. Essentially we have our most talented player, who has gone slightly astray, being babysat by one of our most experienced battle hardened heads every day for the next year.

Its a great situation, and regardless of the fact Eupen are a pretty weak team I think it will have a really positive impact on TM, and it buys us time to find a replacement for omid within our own ranks, as he will be definitely be in top form for another year at least for now.
                            I was literally going to post exactly this but you said it even better. I agree with every word.

Comment

He shoulda been with Tm
                              Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/B2OgmkIio5B/

saeid in full training. Since he has had 2 weeks of training with the team and was training with rostov for the past 6 weeks I think he should be ready to at least be in squad for the match this coming saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                He shoulda been with Tm
                                disagree. He needs to focus on playing regularly at club level first. Obv his position as a key TM player in not up for discussion. We need him playing 90 mins as regularly as possible and as soon as possible so he can help TM. Last time when we had friendlies vs SK and Syria for ex he was just returning from injury and was out of shape and couldnt do much. The quicker him and omid start at base of Eupen midfield better it is for TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X