Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/439...aeid-Ezatolahi

Christoph Henkel: "Saeid Ezatolahi proved his talent and abilities in Russian league. He also represented Iran national football team in the 2018 World Cup and played in group matches against Spain and Portugal. Although he is only 22, he has played 28 times for the Iran national team,” Henkel told lavenir.net.

“I am confident that Ezatolahi will be a real reinforcement for our team and will help us in the current season. We welcome Saeid to KAS Eupen and wish him every success in our club,”

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      He’s not injured anymore.

He played both of the team Melli friendlies we had.

He will be back to decent form once he plays a few games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      why the abrupt exit from reading when he was doing so well there? loan end?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        He didn't do so well. He did well the first two games he played and disappear during 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
          His loan finished and like psg just mentioned, he played well for a few games and then was injured for a long time. I'm sure I heard at the start of the transfer window that there was interest in him again by reading but to be honest reading had a change in the staff so interest to bring him back died down.

Comment

There is a dispute as to who has to pay the 4m Euros. Ostersund says the player and Shamans agent says Saman won't pay anything.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...iljoner-kronor

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
              There is a dispute as to who has to pay the 4m Euros. Ostersund says the player and Shamans agent says Saman won't pay anything.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...iljoner-kronor
              Wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                He didn't do so well. He did well the first two games he played and disappear during 6 months
                He was injured until May so I don’t know what you expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He was injured until May so I don’t know what you expected.
                  The previous guy said he did so well last season. I answer him that it is not technically possible as he was injuried 6 months and play maybe 4 games.

So I don't understand why you come with your " what you expected"

Comment

Saeid had a nasty injury that took a while to heal. Then he struggled with fitness. My guess is that he has some personality maturing to go through. Hopefully, his family will be there for him like Sardar's so that he could shine again. This is a good opportunity for him to help Eupen improve both defensively and offensively.

Go Saied!

Comment

Is he in Belgium yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Saeid had a nasty injury that took a while to heal. Then he struggled with fitness. My guess is that he has some personality maturing to go through. Hopefully, his family will be there for him like Sardar's so that he could shine again. This is a good opportunity for him to help Eupen improve both defensively and offensively.

Go Saied!
                        Yes., saw a pic of him in Eupen stadium with their jersey.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          Is he in Belgium yet?

Yes Ghasem

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1y_Un7B...d=4o3zfdahajh5

Comment

He is wearing number 66. Here is a photo. He was there this afternoon. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163366...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Go Saied!

Comment

They have a game today against St. Truiden at 17.00 GMT. I’m guessing it will be too early for him to be included in the squad as he may need to build up some fitness first, didn’t even see pics of him training at Rostov, just eating a lovely breakfast.

Comment

Add Omid Ebrahimi to the thread title, he joined K.A.S. Eupen!

Imagine Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi just bossing the midfield in Belgium

Comment

Working...
                                X