• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully charleroi will rescue him if eupen doesn't keep him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Hopefully charleroi will rescue him if eupen doesn't keep him
      I seriously believe that this season was to let him recover fully from his injury. He was loaned to eupen which has close ties with Qatar, his contract will expire and he will join the Qatari league.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
      Last edited by dcpp; 04-08-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
        I seriously believe that this season was to let him recover fully from his injury. He was loaned to eupen which has close ties with Qatar, his contract will expire and he will join the Qatari league.

The opposite would have been more logical

Comment

The opposite would have been more logical
          Not really. The guy is earning some good money at rostov and will be free at the end of this season but he wasn't fit. Eupen has had many players coming from Qatar or their aspire academy.

So he probably was loaned with an agent there to get fit and to take it easy and this way they avoid any transfer fee.

There aren't many teams who will be ready to pay what he earns in Russia for someone who's barely played during two years. So if you wonder where his next club would be, i give it 60% chance that it will be in Qatar. I may be wrong, maybe another club would give him a chance. But there are more to a transfer than just the value of the player. You need to consider the salary, age, the past of the player and so on.

Last edited by dcpp; 04-08-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Is he free agent now?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              According to transfermarkt his contract with Rostov expires in June. Not sure clubs are lining up to sign a player who has played 10 games in the last two seasons. I hope he doesn’t end up in Iran or Al-whatever.
              Al-whatever? bro, he's be lucky to get an offer from Arab leagues.

Our boy is coming home, He's going to teraktor 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Al-whatever? bro, he's be lucky to get an offer from Arab leagues.

Our boy is coming home, He's going to teraktor 100%.
                If he is FA and willing to stay in Europe for salary cut, I am pretty sure someone will take a chance on him...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

"The Tops and Flops of Eupen: Several Beautiful Surprises

The championship has been stopped since March 7 and pending the decisions of the Pro League, we take a new look in retro, with the transfers that marked the Belgian season. Around Eupen, 13th before the interruption.

Eupen has managed to stay in D1A again this season. The German-speaking club had however started the season very badly, obtaining only its first victory on the ninth day of the championship. The Pandas saw almost twenty players land during the summer transfer window.

The Tops:

Omid Ebrahimi was crucial in the midfield. Lively and surly, the 32-year-old Iranian international never gave a second of respite to his direct opponents. Good at recovery and recovery, it has done a lot of good for the Pandas.

The Flops:

Saeid Ezatolahi also failed to win at the Kehrweg unlike his compatriot Ebrahimi."

https://www.walfoot.be/news/2020-05-...lles-surprises

Comment

Official communication by eupen : their loan is over

Comment

It may be too early but so far the belgian league hasn't been the stepping stone we could hope.

Rezaei > maybe Nantes because of bayat connection
                      Gholizadeh & Milmo > no interest despite good performance
                      Ebrahimi > returning to qatar and no interest despite being several time in the team of the week. He isn't that old
                      Pag, rezaeian > qatar despite not being ridiculous and some goals here and there
                      Naderi & nourafkan > iran

Comment

It may be too early but so far the belgian league hasn't been the stepping stone we could hope.

Rezaei > maybe Nantes because of bayat connection
                        Gholizadeh & Milmo > no interest despite good performance
                        Ebrahimi > returning to qatar and no interest despite being several time in the team of the week. He isn't that old
                        Pag, rezaeian > qatar despite not being ridiculous and some goals here and there
                        Naderi & nourafkan > iran
                        Gholizadeh has barely played a full season without injury. He'll have suitors if he keeps up his form.
                        Mimo just got there, he's not going to transfer after one season.
                        Ebrahimi is at an age Euro clubs won't spend too much on him.
                        PAG went back on his own accord. Many clubs wanted him. He's just very homesick.
                        Naderi is going back to Belgium.
                        Noorafkan wasn't good enough.
                        Rezaeian - he can't live far away from Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Gholizadeh has barely played a full season without injury. He'll have suitors if he keeps up his form.
                          Mimo just got there, he's not going to transfer after one season.
                          Ebrahimi is at an age Euro clubs won't spend too much on him.
                          PAG went back on his own accord. Many clubs wanted him. He's just very homesick.
                          Naderi is going back to Belgium.
                          Noorafkan wasn't good enough.
                          Rezaeian - he can't live far away from Iran.
                          Regarding PAG, didn't he (or credible sources) mention that he financially supports his family and needs bigger contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Regarding PAG, didn't he (or credible sources) mention that he financially supports his family and needs bigger contracts?
                            Almost all the players support large numbers of people. PAG definitely supports his family as his father passed away when he was a small child.

Comment

PAGs mother couldnt come to belgium to see him which was a deal breaker (visa issue).

Gent has been an excellent club for milad. He has grown as a player and showed himself really well in europa league too, playing solid matches vs roma. Gent is a great level for him. IF continues to perform in this manner for another year Im sure soem solid bundesliga, serie A teams will be after him.

Gholizadeh has grown leaps and bounds to charleroi. He came as a fantasy player who would dribble 7 people and has developed into a wiry, high IQ attacking mid/wingers who as he showed vs Club brugge can even play as a more central attacking mid and take on a lot of defensive responsibility. He is a way fitter player than ever before and knock on wood he goes injury free next season and gets to show himself in EL, and Im sure many teams will register interest in him.

Noorafkan was not at standard required. Delfi was excellent in first few months with mazzu, even scoring but had a bad year with injuries. Hopefully he can show himself next year after one year adapting and working on his weaknesses physically (sort of like gholizadeh initially).

Ebrahimi was a beast and kept his performance at a high level. Obviously at his age a big eu move is really unlikely.

OVerall belgium has been a great place for our guys, not sure what you were expecting lol.

Comment

Belgium’s seems to be a vastly underrated league ..!
                                I’ve been very impressed by the level of play the few times I’ve seen full games ..!
                                I have no qualms with any of our TM prospects playing their trade in that league. Looks a far superior level of competition toEredivisie, Liga NOS, or the bs Greek or even the French league.

Comment

Working...
                                X