Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Better than nothing. I just hope that after this season, he doesn't end-up in Qatar like the last Iranian who played for Eupen...
    That's exactly my fear especially since its Eupen and their connections to Qatar. Plus I don't think Saeid has made "great" money yet so he may be tempted

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Underwhelming move for our supposedly most talented midfielder.
      Yes we all know he is capable of much more but let’s just be happy he’s out of that hell hole in Russia that was going to let him rot away. This is a huge win for us TM fans he can have a chance to be a leader if a team playing in a decent league. Fingers crossed he can finally stay healthy for a full season
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Better than IPL, but yes pretty dissapointing. Anyway, it was hard to expect more base on circumstance

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent news.
          Our national team is becoming more belgian than Wilmots himself!

Comment

Does anyone know what the circumstances were for PAG leaving Eupen? I still don't understand why he wanted to leave so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Does anyone know what the circumstances were for PAG leaving Eupen? I still don't understand why he wanted to leave so much.
              No motivation.

He had played very well and scored a few goals as a center back.

It was likely salary related, as no team in Belgium Can match qatar wages.

Saed however many issues he has, is not the type of player to go qatar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He was starting and performing well but he couldn't handle the cold weather and of course $$$$$$$. I think he is very highly paid in Qatar, even for Qatari standards.

Comment

I still dont understand why he just couldnt get any minutes for Rostov. If they wanted the big fee for Saeid then they should've used him so that he can gain attraction.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I think the situation is that Saeed is not fit enough and that he even wont play at Eupen for some time

Comment

Apparently according to himself his mother whom hes very attached to was refused a visa to travel there and as his father is dead and he cant live without his mother he moved to Qatar..
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Better than Rostov.....improved visibility to Western Euro clubs.

Now, just please stay healthy, Saeid!

Comment

can someone explain what exactly happened to this kid? why were the circumstances of his injury so shady? Hes been injured for like 10 months and no one seems to know what's going on

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            can someone explain what exactly happened to this kid? why were the circumstances of his injury so shady? Hes been injured for like 10 months and no one seems to know what's going on
                            He’s not injured anymore.

He played both of the team Melli friendlies we had.

He will be back to decent form once he plays a few games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              Apparently according to himself his mother whom hes very attached to was refused a visa to travel there and as his father is dead and he cant live without his mother he moved to Qatar..
                              If that is true, it would be a real shameful story on behalf of Belgium law/policymakers! Never heard of such thing, when the invatation comes from som pro athlete & with enough financial resources to back the VISA.
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Not the best team but, how many Iranian players have had the experience of playing professional football in Spain, Russia, England and now Belgium. He is still 22, Nekounam did not go to Osasuna until he was 26.

If he has learned a lesson about being a true professional, he will be fine. Hell of lot better than playing in Iran or Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X