Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/kas_eupen/status...369538/photo/1

omid is out with slight knock today, saeid replaces him in xi. They are playing mechelen who are 6th so good test for saeid.

Actually good for omid to get a rest, he has pretty much started every match since he joined.

Comment

SAEIDS STARTING I REPEAT SAEID IS STARTING

Comment

Saeid's possible resurgence is amazing news. TM needs him. He has a duty and obligation towards his country to put his best foot forward.

Comment

they are down 1-0 to 6th place mechelen at half. Mechelen really need this win to stay in top 6 and go to chammpionship round. Eupen have nothing to play for at this stage, guaranteed midtable finish, and they will enter the playoff round for the last europa league spot amongst the midtable teams. I doubt they will come close with the likes of Genk and Anderlecht in there this year. But will still be good experience for saeid and omid.

From what i have seen in this match, very physical and stop start. Saeid hasnt done anything special, eupen have struggled to hold possession as expected away from home to solid team. But good to see him back.

Comment

ASSIST SAEID. Eupen silence mechelen crowd.

Great vision to spot run of striker, decent ball, CB fucked up and it bounced over him, striker finished 1v1.

Comment

Saeid's assist: https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/vo...n-49-milicevic

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                you see how Quickly he spots the run of the striker and more importantly how Fast he releases a perfectly weighted ball in his path..!
                that to me shows the true Class and Caliber of the player..!! most others woulda taken em at least another touch or a second to spot and send that ball, & that 1second extra is what prevents that ball from becoming an easily intercepted and cleared ball by the CB..!!
                PS
                QUICK Timing is also what makes Sardar's Combination Play skills so sublime and effective..!! Top class Vision followed by Quick control and release of the ball towards the open player, before defenders have time to block it..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  you see how Quickly he spots the run of the striker and more importantly how Fast he releases a perfectly weighted ball in his path..!
                  that to me shows the true Class and Caliber of the player..!! most others woulda taken em at least another touch or a second to spot and send that ball, & that 1second extra is what prevents that ball from becoming an easily intercepted and cleared ball by the CB..!!
                  PS
                  QUICK Timing is also what makes Sardar's Combination Play skills so sublime and effective..!! Top class Vision followed by Quick control and release of the ball towards the open player, before defenders have time to block it..!!
                  In general what makes domestic iranian football so weak is speed of play. The players actually have in general decent IQ and technique, but not at any sort of pace/under any physical pressure. They are not technically strong enough to execute ideas under high pressure from opposition/high speed game and they are not physically able to carry out high level plays/keep possession under pressure either.

I think of a guy like Alir Karimi (SS) who looks like a player with good physique and vision, good passing skills, solid defensively, but was a total failure in croatia playing like 3 games for dinamo and maybe 10 for lokomotiva and then coming back. He was simply too slow in and out of possession, wanted an age to carry out what he wanted to do in possession.

Players like Sardar, Kaveh, Gholi, ARJ, Taremi,moharrami, milad etc, basically all our best players, are able to execute at higher game speeds, under more intense physical pressure. This is what really matters in international competition, WC, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    In general what makes domestic iranian football so weak is speed of play. The players actually have in general decent IQ and technique, but not at any sort of pace/under any physical pressure. They are not technically strong enough to execute ideas under high pressure from opposition/high speed game and they are not physically able to carry out high level plays/keep possession under pressure either.

I think of a guy like Alir Karimi (SS) who looks like a player with good physique and vision, good passing skills, solid defensively, but was a total failure in croatia playing like 3 games for dinamo and maybe 10 for lokomotiva and then coming back. He was simply too slow in and out of possession, wanted an age to carry out what he wanted to do in possession.

Players like Sardar, Kaveh, Gholi, ARJ, Taremi,moharrami, milad etc, basically all our best players, are able to execute at higher game speeds, under more intense physical pressure. This is what really matters in international competition, WC, etc.
                    well put ...! totally agree, especially the perfect example of Ali Karimi, to explain this phenomena ...! only small exception that i dont rate Milad yet as that type of player..!from what ive seen he is a bit lacking in vision and quick thinking front...!! regardless of his top class technical and dribbling skills, Shojaee's play also massively lagged on quick decision-making front... thats primarily why as a whole he could never hold the candle to mighty AK8 regardless of his similar playing traits..!!
                    a far better example than Milad woulda been Dejagha...!!

to polish up on and for fine-tuning such metrics ( and off course Professionalism/maintaining top Fitness and Form ) is why we badly need to export more of our promising young footballers to Europe as soon as possible..!

Comment

well put ...! totally agree, especially the perfect example of Ali Karimi, to explain this phenomena ...! only small exception that i dont rate Milad yet as that type of player..!from what ive seen he is a bit lacking in vision and quick thinking front...!! regardless of his top class technical and dribbling skills, Shojaee's play also massively lagged on quick decision-making front... thats primarily why as a whole he could never hold the candle to mighty AK8 regardless of his similar playing traits..!!
                      a far better example than Milad woulda been Dejagha...!!

to polish up on and for fine-tuning such metrics ( and off course Professionalism/maintaining top Fitness and Form ) is why we badly need to export more of our promising young footballers to Europe as soon as possible..!
                      Milad is not a technical player, but due to physical profiency and acceptable technical ability he can still shine in big matches, with big opposition on consistent basis. Example being back to back roma matches

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Milad is not a technical player, but due to physical profiency and acceptable technical ability he can still shine in big matches, with big opposition on consistent basis. Example being back to back roma matches
                        indeed
                        his mad pace and lively defensive hustle frequently more than makes up for limited vision and slow decision making..!!

Comment

indeed
                          his mad pace and lively defensive hustle frequently more than makes up for limited vision and slow decision making..!!
                          I dont think this was posted before here, full milad comp vs roma (at home) that ended 1-1.https://www.instagram.com/p/B9G-QctJfZP/

Objectively his passing, decision making in possession, especially longer passing into space has really improved, and defensively still as solid as rock.

Ofc he still has room to grow in this technical aspect, but I think we have to give credit where credit is due.

Comment

According to Gol Bezan, Ebrahimi will return to Al Ahli at the end of the season

Comment

Any rumours around Saeid?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

According to transfermarkt his contract with Rostov expires in June. Not sure clubs are lining up to sign a player who has played 10 games in the last two seasons. I hope he doesn’t end up in Iran or Al-whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X