• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezatollahi back in the squad for the game against GENK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      instead that garbage reza haghighi got his spot and ruined our performance against Argentina
      Yes unfortunately he was on for a few minutes and the control of the midfield was lost, that was a poor player selection and substitution. Now he plays in Thailand or something? lol...
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ebahimi starting, and Ezza on the bench against Genk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Ebahimi starting, and Ezza on the bench against Genk
          Good me that ezzat finally makes the squad

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

They are leading 2/0 against a champions league side

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              They are leading 2/0 against a champions league side
              BRUH how is Ebrahimi so good.. Bossing the midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                CQ effect

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  We have very capable people in Iran, too bad they is always something to f*** u^p

Comment

ebrahimi IMMENSE.

making eupen look like a solid team.

Comment

Ebrahimi and Eza would be like the Chinese wall

Comment

what a performance, whenever there was danger of a genk break, ebrahimi would pop up with crucial tackle or interception. Covered for the rest of the mids and full backs, allowed them to actually go forward and threaten Genk in the knowledge that they would be safe on the other end if they lose the ball

In possession he was great as well. Hardly a wrong touch or pass, at the end dribbling around Genk defenders with skills you would never associate with him.

He is the best iranian midfielder and by some distance. It really is shocking when some people on the forum compare a washed up nobody like Mehdi Kiani to Ebrahimi. He has been simply brilliant since WC, and is now showing it in europe.

And, objectively, he was playing quality opposition today. Sander Berge CM of Genk is one of the most highly rated young midfielders in world football, as is Ianis Hagi. Genks two Colombian Cbs are on national team and attrracting attention from europes best, and their CFs are gardan koloft africans who just gave the likes of napoli and liverpool even real problems.

Commentator couldnt stop praising omid either. kept saying "again omid", after each interception.

Comment

so i gather Saeed stayed on bench..?? still a good sign of slight recovery of form for him to make bench in such a big game..!

been a looong time admirer of Omid's game....! me an Dr. Doom were singing his praises here for a long while before finally CQ gave a more serious look for TM..!!
                          I think his small demeanor played a role in Carlos's reluctance to give him an earlier chance in his ultra defensive TM..!!
                          his off the ball movement and positioning is 2nd to none amongst the iranian footballers and his composure and heads-up game is indeed very typical uniranian ... his defensive stoutness is pretty good especially for his rather diminutive stature ..... what he lacks in size he more than make up with brave fight and smart positioning..! he's got an above average outside shot on him and his long range passing accuracy is quiet commendable..!

Comment

He is a beast player! I say this again, Ebrahimi should have been part is the 2014 WC squad and should have played more in 2015 Asian Cup (even though he was part of the squad).

Comment

I'm not a Ghalenoei fan at all but when he had beef with CQ around WC14 I remember he said in an interview that the doors of TM are shut to the best midfielder in the country. Ok we had Neko and Ando in good form then but he was definitely better than the likes of Haghighi. Anyhow, moves to Europe at 32 and will probably stay there for another couple of years. In his position, we often see players play up to 35 or so and he's a very fit player, Best of luck to him and damesh garm for not giving up
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I saw Ebrahimi once on TV, he said because of Sarbazi he didnt even play football for some years .... imagine what talent

Comment

Working...
                                X