No announcement yet.

Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omid almost with a goal..love how the coach was tired of playing defensively and moved Omid up and now Eupen is attacking..

Comment

Ebrahimi has been very solid positionally. Eupens best offensive moments have come when he has initiated attacks.

Overall they are much more stable than a few weeks ago and his presence has a lot to do with that.

Comment

Omid with another surging run to set up one of eupens best chances. He would have had a tap in if not for crucial anderlecht interception.

And on the other end a fantastic tackle in the box as the anderlecht player penetrated dangerously. English commentator commenting on how good hes been tonight.

Comment

game ended 0-0. Omid probably the best player on the pitch apart from anderlecht GK who made some phenomenal save, including one from ebrahimi effort.

Eupen now getting points on the board, seem to be destined for another midtable finish.

Comment

Any news as to what’s holding Saeed off the pitch ..!? Is he by any chance on clubs injured player list !? Wtf
            Who’d he likely have to replace to get minutes ..!? Omid .!? is the dude Stiff competition!?

Comment

Omid currently playing against Kortrijk and 1 nil up. Interesting that Eupen seem to have one less player on the bench than the opposition and more interesting is that Saeed couldn't even fill that spot... Seriously wondering what's going on with him

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got to be something with fitness , he played a few matches and didn’t look fully fit and then was on the bench and is now out of the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Got to be something with fitness , he played a few matches and didn’t look fully fit and then was on the bench and is now out of the squad.
                  it is,,he forgot he is a football player and started gaining weight during his injury and now he can't just catch up to it..if he was in ipl he would be starting.

Comment

It’s all those breakfasts he was posting pictures of 🙂

Comment

Such a shame a player like Ebrahimi only made it to europe at the age of 32. Well better late than never i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        Such a shame a player like Ebrahimi only made it to europe at the age of 32. Well better late than never i guess.
                        I have mad respect for him. To make it out of village like Neka in itself is a process that takes a years, then being consistently one of the best PGPL players and taking his first euro offer even late in his career.

He is a guy that if he was 5-6 years younger I could easily see being perfect for a midtable bundesliga team. Real soldier.

Comment

Eupen with 2-1 win away from home.
                          Omid with another 90 mins. They are now in a much more comfortable mid table position sitting tied for 11th.
                          The introduction of Omid was one of the main catalysts behind their surge in form. Other new signings, penaranda, saeid have contributed nothing and dont play. Omid has been key to the stabilization of their midfield line and thus defensive structure as a whole. Plus his offensive input is increasing game by game, seeing surging runs with the ball that I never saw him make in TM or even SS days.

Comment

I wonder how different our chances were if we had Omid at the 2014 WC given how much of a beast he was at the 2018 WC. We could have used Ebrahimi against Argentina, he is the “Kante” of Iran!

Comment

Eupen continue their excellent form since ebrahimi has started for them.

Last 5 games:
                              3 wins, 1 Draw, 1 loss
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                I wonder how different our chances were if we had Omid at the 2014 WC given how much of a beast he was at the 2018 WC. We could have used Ebrahimi against Argentina, he is the “Kante” of Iran!
                                instead that garbage reza haghighi got his spot and ruined our performance against Argentina
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X