Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Please watch the Iran vs Spain match. Saeid bossed the midfield against the best players in the world. At the tender age of 21. The impact Saeid had on that match was more than any TM player in recent times. Although I love Sardar, he can't control a match, tempo, team like that.
    Ebrahimi was our best midfielder in WC. Worked his ass off.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Ebrahimi was our best midfielder in WC. Worked his ass off.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      ebrahimi was our best performer at WC, I would put him slightly above beiranvand as well. He was also fantastic at Asian Cup. He has been very solid for Eupen so far and improved their results gaining trust of coach in just a week. I wish he was slightly younger as it will be hard for him to make next WC, but for now he is our most crucial midfielder.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        ebrahimi was our best performer at WC, I would put him slightly above beiranvand as well. He was also fantastic at Asian Cup. He has been very solid for Eupen so far and improved their results gaining trust of coach in just a week. I wish he was slightly younger as it will be hard for him to make next WC, but for now he is our most crucial midfielder.
        How did he play vs Bahrain?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          How did he play vs Bahrain?
          not as bad as the others actually. His passing range was a bit off but he was not helped by being practically alone in midfield with hajsafi deciding to roam all over the pitch making needless tackles and terrible giveaways, it was essentialy ebrahimi trying to run midfield by himself

Comment

I assume what is being said in this forum about Ezzatollahi's lack of discipline and commitment to his professional career is true since it matches the outcome. It is sad yet there is hope that his father will beat him back into shape and he will come to his senses before it's too late. This again shows the value of the family support Sardar has received in addition to his own commitment to grow his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              I assume what is being said in this forum about Ezzatollahi's lack of discipline and commitment to his professional career is true since it matches the outcome. It is sad yet there is hope that his father will beat him back into shape and he will come to his senses before it's too late. This again shows the value of the family support Sardar has received in addition to his own commitment to grow his career.
              his mother and father are one of the major sources of the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                I miss the good old days where half of this forum called me names and ganged up on me for not rating this kid highly.

I mean the warning signs were there from the start. the kid could not even get regular playing time for the Russian village he played in, and when he did play, he was vahshi and slow.

I hope we can move on from him.
                Sure then as you wish. Folks please gang up against him and call him names... [emoji16][emoji1783]. JK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys chill, no need to bash him he is very talented like every one know, he know it himself, but a failure is never a bad thing this is experience, he is still young and he is also learning a lot, he was irreprochable in WC, except the fault on ronaldo maybe. This is just a matter of time before he came back. Remember Azmoun in kazan just before zenit came for him, he was down and everybody were critizing him. Now its Saeed turn and don’t forget he is only 23 and has a ton of experience. Be confident, he will be the pillar of our middelfield in next WC

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    his mother and father are one of the major sources of the problem...
                    Huh..!! ... how so ?

Comment

Guy can we stop making assumptions and judgments or at least try please. We have no idea what Ezzi is doing or not doing. We just want what's best for him, we can't assume he's not working hard. For all we know he's the hardest working?

Let's just support and we'll see him back in no time!

Comment

Keep working hard and good things will come for you Saeid!

We are rooting for you!

Comment

I would be very surprised that he had attitude and committment issues and CQ would constantly pick him and give him the responisibility of the TM midfiled at such a young age. There might be more to it, that i do not know. But i surely hope, for our sake, that he will recover to what he was, if he hits the form we have seen before, he is the best holding midfielder that we have in Iran. One can only hope he will overcome the issues that he currently faces and bounce back.

Comment

Ebrahimi starting. Ezatolahi not in the squad.

Comment

What the heck is this kid doing? I hope someone is guiding him to the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                What the heck is this kid doing? I hope someone is guiding him to the right path.
                                He is overweight and slow. We lost two good players this year... Saeed and Jahanbakhsh and saman...sooo sad...Everyone improves in their career our players go backwards...only one doing good is Sardar....

Comment

Working...
                                X