No announcement yet.

Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

important 1-0 win for Eupen, away from home as well. Stabilizing their league position.

Omid with another solid 90 mins. Ezatolahi remained on the bench for the entirety of the match (nothing new here, although at least he was on the bench this time).

Comment

another 1-0 win for eupen. Another 90 mins for omid.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        another 1-0 win for eupen. Another 90 mins for omid.
        The Kante of Iran
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Omid is starting shortly at home against Gent who has Milad on it's starting lineup also . No sign of Saied Ezzatollahi.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Omid is starting shortly at home against Gent who has Milad on it's starting lineup also . No sign of Saied Ezzatollahi.
            Ezzatollahi is becoming the master of having clubs give him a free paycheck without him playing a single game.
            He might as well join PAG in Qatar at this point.

Comment

5 years ago Simeone was calling him up from the Atletico youth team to train with the first team. Today he can’t even get a few minutes for a weak Belgian team. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Ezzatollahi is becoming the master of having clubs give him a free paycheck without him playing a single game.
                He might as well join PAG in Qatar at this point.
                Imagine he does go to Qatar and isnt able to get playing time there...
                I was hoping for a new Nekounam for our TM but sad his career is a sad story
                sigpic

Comment

why the hell did he leave atletico when they offered him a contract??

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                    Imagine he does go to Qatar and isnt able to get playing time there...
                    I was hoping for a new Nekounam for our TM but sad his career is a sad story
                    No reason why Qatar would even be interested in him. He needs to go back to Malavan and start all over.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The guy need a personal trainer to train his a$$ off during off season. Otherwise it seems he is pretty much done.
                      Very sad because he has all the tools except desire.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully Charleroi will rescue him.

TM difficult situation in the qualifiers are the direct consequence of his bad form

Comment

Ezza on the bench and ebrahimi in the line up vs Anderlecht

Comment

Saeid is subbed in. 77th minute, down 5-0, but he’s in!

Comment

he actually played really well in his few mins of the pitch. good to see hes still alive.

Comment

Sheesh I hope ebrahimi didn’t have a lot to do with this shoreline.....6-1, yikes!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X