Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Sheesh I hope ebrahimi didn’t have a lot to do with this shoreline.....6-1, yikes!

Jordi amat got red carded in the 16th minute

Eupen played a man down the whole game essentially.

Ezatollahi was actually really good when he came on.

He was quick, made good tackles, and really nice passes.

Hopefully he starts picking it up from here on out.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Happy that Ezatolahi played! We can use him against Cambodia and Hong Kong to make him more matchfit!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B867Yq4FM-O/

his highlights from tonight. Looks much slimmer, sharper.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Looks like he was very involved while he was on the pitch overall this is very encouraging stuff I didn’t expect him to look this solid.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

This is great news. I am standing for Saeid to get more playing time and starting position soon. We need him back at his best form for TM again.

Go Saeid!

Comment

People can dog Saeid all they want, but he is one of the most technically gifted players to ever wear the TM shirt. His potential is unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                People can dog Saeid all they want, but he is one of the most technically gifted players to ever wear the TM shirt. His potential is unlimited.
                The criticism of saeid has never been technically related. He has no weakness in his game besides an occasional lack of speed.

But, when a player has not completed over 15 matches in one season in his senior career to date, has somehow gone from atletico madrid trainings to not even starting for KAS Eupen, spurned his chance with a solid russian team (4th place, new stadium, etc) because he was still fucking around in iran 3 weeks after preseason started, showing up so out of shape that even at eupen 2 months later he wasnt deemed in shape enough to make squads on a regular basis, questions have to be asked.

There is no shortage of evidence pointing to his not so professional lifestyle either.

Having said all of that, from technical perspective, he is by far and away our best midfielder. Even the few accurate cross field switches of play he did today are something not one other player in TM picture can do currently. We need him, but he needs to show at some point that he is growing up and maturing. The good news is he still young, but his window is closing.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  The most technically gifted for his size and position. I don't think TM has and will have a 6'3 bulky, strong CDM with his dribbling ability in a while...

Comment

This might be an unpopular opinion, but i would invite him for the National Team, for the games against Cambodia and Hong Kong. The defensive or central midfield position really is our achilles heel and he is by far the most talented defensive or central midfielder we have. Ebrahimi, Ezatolahi, Nourollahi and Ali Karimi should be able to compete for the two positions. And i would always combine one tall and one shorter player if it's possible, two short players make us vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      The most technically gifted for his size and position. I don't think TM has and will have a 6'3 bulky, strong CDM with his dribbling ability in a while...
                      yea, bagheri comes to mind ...!! he was sorta tall ?big and imposing looking..! but he moved about the MF/pitch smooth and intelligently , had a similarly fantastic vision and good touch on passing and heavy foot to boot, evidenced from his mooshaki shots from well beyond the box..!
                      ps
                      i also think that Saeed may well have been even more bitter than many of us here @ IFF for their namardy treatment and forcing away of CQ..!
                      it wouldnt surprise me to find out later, that he may have even lashed out at some clowns from IFF? before leaving the pre- AC training camp due to injury..!?

after CQ debacle, he was probably still too sour about those events that culminated to his expulsion and have a feeling he also had very little desire to be involved in his replacement's( Wiltits )TM..? evidenced by his total amateurish approach to personal fitness and the fact that Wiltits didnt even bother to even hint at his possible invite to all of his TM call up lists, while prior to his injury he was an automatic invitee and probably the first name on CQ's TM starters list and the two of them were very supportive of each other on and off the pitch in media..!

i think this little visit from Dragan meant a lot to Saeed and we may well see him more motivated to improve his personal fitness and advance his young, still very promising career moving ahead..!
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 02-24-2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        This might be an unpopular opinion, but i would invite him for the National Team, for the games against Cambodia and Hong Kong. The defensive or central midfield position really is our achilles heel and he is by far the most talented defensive or central midfielder we have. Ebrahimi, Ezatolahi, Nourollahi and Ali Karimi should be able to compete for the two positions. And i would always combine one tall and one shorter player if it's possible, two short players make us vulnerable.
                        Very popular opinion man.
                        The reason we lost to Bahrain/Iraq was because our midfield had no ball winning potential. Bahrain overpowered Hajsafi and Ebrahimi. Iraq pressed Ebrahimi/Nourollahi to death.
                        We need one enforcer and one playmaker. All 2 man midfields need that combo for us. Size doesnt have to dictate which role they take.. but we need that formula.

Nekounam/Ando

Ebrahimi/Ezatolahi in WC.

Comment

They beat Royal Excel 2-1. Omid played 80 min and was replaced by Saeid.
                          Saeid needs to make baby steps. Good to see he is at least playing few Min.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

saeid missed a good chance, that he made by winning ball at half way line and continuing run up the pitch. passed to forward who crossed for him, one time finish scuffed wide. Besides that he was good aerially and positionally, won a couple free kicks.

He has had two major injuries in the past couple years, so maybe they are also just being cautious with him. Good thing is belgian league will have playoffs for europa league for teams 7-15, so there are still games for him.

Comment

Ebrahimi assisted the first goal
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/B9KjLzYA...d=8tf80903pfpx

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                They beat Royal Excel 2-1. Omid played 80 min and was replaced by Saeid.
                                Saeid needs to make baby steps. Good to see he is at least playing few Min.

Yup 2 games in a row 10-15 mins off the bench is a start....not to mention last weeks performance was great, not sure how he did today as I didn’t watch but it’s good that he’s in back to back games
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X