No announcement yet.

Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor guy is constantly getting transferred, or gets injured. Wish him good luck. He is one of our good young talents.

Thank God right now we have so many legionnaires. Don’t think we’ve ever had this many legionnaires playing in Europe. Hopefully soon though they all will play at bigger clubs, like their Predecessors (Daei, Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Karimi, Bagheri, Khodadad etc.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi's FIFA rating?

Comment

Fixed the thread title! Good luck Omid!

Comment

Now Eupen has a midfield that bossed Spain not long ago

Comment

Wow they have both of our holding midfielders, really really interesting. Hope they both get playing time and manage to build on their synergy. Unfortunately I think Ebrahimi I think Is a bit too old to be considered an investment for 2022 but still who knows, gotta hope for the best!

Comment

wish pag would have gone to trabzon now for the TM central spine chemistry

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                wish pag would have gone to trabzon now for the TM central spine chemistry
                He didn't want to "play CDM" AKA he wants to make 1,000,000 euros, not 200,000 euros

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  Unfortunately I think Ebrahimi I think Is a bit too old to be considered an investment for 2022 but still who knows, gotta hope for the best!
                  I would have thought the same, until I saw grandpa Shojaei on the latest roster lol.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I mean if Ebrahimi stays fit and nobody is better than him he will be around for a few years.

He has clearly shown that he does not want to lose his spot in TM by moving to Europe at this late age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It is such a blessing to have a position we were concerned about now settled. Our two best midfielders starting and battling together at club level will be a massive help to TM, at whatever level club they may be playing at. They form such a solid base for our team as evidenced vs spain and portugal.

Also, nobody has mentioned what a positive influence the experienced, super professional, fighter character of omid will have on the still immature, at times not very professional saeid. Essentially we have our most talented player, who has gone slightly astray, being babysat by one of our most experienced battle hardened heads every day for the next year.

Its a great situation, and regardless of the fact Eupen are a pretty weak team I think it will have a really positive impact on TM, and it buys us time to find a replacement for omid within our own ranks, as he will be definitely be in top form for another year at least for now.

Comment

The best preformance Ebrahimi have offensively for TM was against Vietnam and his best defensively was against Morocco at the WC. Tbh, I do believe Ebrahimi is one of Asia's best DMs and I'm not trying to be bias/arrogant when I say this, but I believe that he could play for a top-5 European league given he is in prime form and playing his best football. His style of play/passing truly reminds me of Pirlo.

Comment

So cool to have both of our CMs / CDMs playing in the same club in Europe what a shock transfer!! This is great very excited to see if they will be used to play alongside each other.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Is it just me or was Saeid not invited to TM for the upcoming games?

Comment

huge news for eupen as they sign Adalaberto Penaranda on loan from watford.
                              Venzuelan international, only 22, and played 40 games in la liga already for malaga and granada. He is a really, really talented winger/forward, not sure how they managed to pull this off.
                              I think he will destroy belgian league for sure. Now with Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi providing a strong base in midfield, along with marreh another solid young midfielder they got from watford, with penaranda giving them goals and creativity ahead I think they will be totally fine and solid this year, and allow saeid in particular to showcase his skills.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieBGch1kTMw
                              and here is a vid of penaranda, and the lavish praise he received from balague and others. Its weird how a player of his quality ends up here, but I guess only us iranians have bad luck right... Hope him and saeid regain form and fitness and remind world of their insane talents.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                huge news for eupen as they sign Adalaberto Penaranda on loan from watford.
                                Venzuelan international, only 22, and played 40 games in la liga already for malaga and granada. He is a really, really talented winger/forward, not sure how they managed to pull this off.
                                I think he will destroy belgian league for sure. Now with Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi providing a strong base in midfield, along with marreh another solid young midfielder they got from watford, with penaranda giving them goals and creativity ahead I think they will be totally fine and solid this year, and allow saeid in particular to showcase his skills.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieBGch1kTMw
                                and here is a vid of penaranda, and the lavish praise he received from balague and others. Its weird how a player of his quality ends up here, but I guess only us iranians have bad luck right... Hope him and saeid regain form and fitness and remind world of their insane talents.
                                Wow. I remember when i first saw him play against real madrid when he played for granada. Pundits were predicting a big move to a top team in the next year or two. Don’t know what went wrong for him if anything did, but this should be a brilliant bit of business and transfer window for eupen if they pull this off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X