Saeid Ezatolahi & Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S. Eupen | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    I'm not a Ghalenoei fan at all but when he had beef with CQ around WC14 I remember he said in an interview that the doors of TM are shut to the best midfielder in the country. Ok we had Neko and Ando in good form then but he was definitely better than the likes of Haghighi. Anyhow, moves to Europe at 32 and will probably stay there for another couple of years. In his position, we often see players play up to 35 or so and he's a very fit player, Best of luck to him and damesh garm for not giving up
    I think he's on a one year loan, he's going back to Qatar next year. Unless something changes.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      I think he's on a one year loan, he's going back to Qatar next year. Unless something changes.
      The current coach of Al-Ahli didn't want him but the owners liked him so they extended his contract for another season and sent him on loan, I think he can easily stay in Belgium if he wants to.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4YOuTRFAQi/
        the guy is so damn serious and will not allow himself to get caught up in team post match celebration in locker room
        Obv joking a bit but it actually shows his mentality and demeanor really well. He is a professional in every sense of word and even after a crazy impressive win vs a big team where eupen actually were dominant and played a perfect match, he is still totally focussed and not overly excited at all. Has a mentality of a guy who thinks he is just doing his job, doing it properly, and nothing more or extra.

Comment

TOTW! Ebrahimi starting for TM is a must!

Comment

Saeid is obviously not feeling it over in Eupen.

He’s not feeling the colors he’s playing for. That extra boost you need on the pitch to fight for ya club. He doesn’t look like he has it. Or he’s just shy. But on the pitch I remember him showing a lot of emotion for Amkar Perm.

Best wishes for Ezatolahi.

Comment

Read somewhere he may come back to Iran on loan from Rostov.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Read somewhere he may come back to Iran on loan from Rostov.

Noooo please nooo no no no..

I hope it’s not true. He’s gotta keep tough and continue to do his best.

This is an Atlético youth player. He needs to remember that he went to Europe to get better. He’s still young and this isn’t the time to go back to Iran EVEN on loan.

I hope he stays in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Noooo please nooo no no no..

I hope it’s not true. He’s gotta keep tough and continue to do his best.

This is an Atlético youth player. He needs to remember that he went to Europe to get better. He’s still young and this isn’t the time to go back to Iran EVEN on loan.

I hope he stays in Europe.
                  sounds like typical iranian media tabloid bs, not even sourced either.

Comment

This guy has barely played 6 games last 2years...he's done...back to Iran or Al-soorakh leagues

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      This guy has barely played 6 games last 2years...he's done...back to Iran or Al-soorakh leagues
                      Unfortunately that is the case. I wish he was as dedicated as the likes of Mahdavukia, Daei, Hashemian, Bagheri, Nekounam. Wow what a golden and determined generation we once had.

He is I believe our youngest player to have ever been transferred and played in Europe at such young age. It’s such a shame!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        Iran most likely, Arabs don't pay big money for someone like him who didn't play many competitive matches in last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Unfortunately that is the case. I wish he was as dedicated as the likes of Mahdavukia, Daei, Hashemian, Bagheri, Nekounam. Wow what a golden and determined generation we once had.
                          He is I believe our youngest player to have ever been transferred and played in Europe at such young age. It’s such a shame!
                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yes which is weird cuz he was on a good path so early on. But he has faded away and his idiotic suspension for 1st world cup game also didnt help him either.

If he cant get himself to be a starter in Eupen, rostov, reading, then he has no business playing in Europe

Comment

Ebrahimi starting. Ezatolahi on the bench.

Comment

omid was excellent. Eupen were desperately unlucky to lose in last minute and at least deserved draw vs liege.

Its telling how solid he looks for Eupen, a mid table belgian team taking on likes of liege and Genk who are performing ok in EL and CL, how solid he looked for TM in WC, AC, but then how terrible he looked vs bahrain, iraq. Wiltits has created a system that has confused the shit out of the players and cant get any sort of good performances from some of our best players (Sardar, Ebrahimi, Taremi, etc).

Comment

Any feedbacks regarding the game of yesterday ?

Comment

Working...
                                X