No announcement yet.

[Round 1] Persian Gulf League 2019/2020 [program, ranking, live reports...]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Beiranvand not get sent off for the headbutt? That was so clear and in front of the referee. He reacted to the slightest of contacts in such an idiotic manner.

Comment

I think we will lose the derby as well.
      The team is not gelling right. Something is very off.

Comment

Highlights of the Perspolis 0 - 1 Tractor. https://tamasha.com/v/ze57O

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          How did Beiranvand not get sent off for the headbutt? That was so clear and in front of the referee. He reacted to the slightest of contacts in such an idiotic manner.
          Agreed. Very unprofessional. He will probably be banned retroactively.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Agreed. Very unprofessional. He will probably be banned retroactively.
            Salimi didn't even touch him. Who by the way was my man of the match. Him and Khanzadeh were very solid. Won everything. Mazaheri too, very good. Wasn't impressed with many of the Persepolis players other than maybe Naderi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I think we will lose the derby as well.
              The team is not gelling right. Something is very off.
              I agree that something is off yet season is young. Kamyabinia is definitely missed in the middle.

Go Perspolis!
              Hameh jaah Perspolis!

Comment

Any footage of the headbutt?
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Real exciting game between Nasaji and Peykan. Nasaji won 4-3. Ali Shojaei scored for Nasaji. Hopefully, he will be called up again for the U23 this weekend.

https://tamasha.com/v/AykKz

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                    Any footage of the headbutt?
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yu6_VB...d=tx23ekorhx4b

Comment

ali shojaei is a beast.
                      I remember him being a full back, is he wing now? Or can do both. Seems a very physically solid, versatile player with good experience despite his young age. His performances in u20 WC with Shekari and Co were quite solid.

Comment

Why Shekari don't play?

Comment

Stramaccioni stuck in Iran

https://www.football-italia.net/1436...oni-stuck-iran

Esteghlal Coach Andrea Stramaccioni is reportedly stuck in Iran with his Italian staff, as his ‘tourist’ visa has expired and he wasn't allowed to fly out.

According to news agency ANSA, the former Inter and Udinese tactician tried to fly out to Italy for a family reunion this morning and was told he couldn’t leave the country.

It seems Iranian police held him and his three Italian staff members at the airport, claiming their three-month tourist visas had expired.

This was a surprise to Stramaccioni and his men, who have been working for Esteghlal since mid-June.

He was going to fly back home during the Persian Gulf Pro League break for international duty.

Stramaccioni’s job has been considered at risk after just one point from the opening two games.

Comment

Man.. that is really upsetting to watch. I really admire Beiranvand.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                            X