[Round 1] Persian Gulf League 2019/2020 [program, ranking, live reports...]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Round 1] Persian Gulf League 2019/2020 [program, ranking, live reports...]

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,206 Times in 2,285 Posts

[Round 2] Persian Gulf League 2019/2020 [program, ranking, live reports...]

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Are you tired to see our legionnaires being benched or snubbed overseas? Time to focus on our domestic league!! Why? Because :
    - Some new foreigners, some legionnaires came back, VAR and e-tickets are also being introduced.
    - Recent success of Mehrdad Mohammadi and Kaveh Rezaei in Europe, shows the league can produce decent players.

Round 1 program (Germany time):

Perspolis - Pars Jonubi Jam (22 Aug - 16.40)
    Gol Gohar - Nassaji Mazandaran (22 Aug 17.15)
    Naft Masjed Soleiman - TractorSazi (22 Aug -17.45)
    ZobAhan - Saipa (22 Aug -17.45)
    Mashin Sazi - Esteghlal (23 Aug -15.30)
    Paykan - Padideh (23 Aug - 16.40)
    Foolad - Sanat Naft Abadan (23 Aug - 17.45)
    Shahin Bushehr - Sepahan (23 Aug -17.45)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,078 Times in 4,095 Posts
    Thanks PSG jaan - thread stickied
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 731 Posts
    I am seriously concerned about the electronic ticketing implementation. I think most stadium managers think it's just software. This is a major technology/culture shift that requires planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support. The requirement of everyone buying an electronic ticket and using the scan code and their national id number (shomareh melli) is a grand one yet it requires different phases of testing, including customer/user testing, load testing, performance testing, logging and reporting, etc. Be ready for major problems on the first day and for months before they figure this out. Many of the stadiums are doing last minute implementation. I have years of IT experience including major enterprise-wide implementations. From all I have read and watched about the electronic ticketing implementation, it is being rushed and the first day will be very painful for customers and administrators. Hopefully, we won't have crowd control issues when the system locks up due to load and/or other issues and people can not get in. Sorry but Hazrat-eh Abbaas can not come to the rescue Let's hope I am wrong.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    PP new jersey (copy of nike design) :

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    SS just release their new kit. Unfortunately not good looking

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    New SS kit :

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 Times in 2,380 Posts
    I kind of wish advertisements were more natural looking.

IranCell's advertisement is like a giant gash on jerseys.

I feel the same way about Manchester United's Chevrolet logo. I appreciate the money it brings in but damn does it ruin the jersey.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    I kind of wish advertisements were more natural looking.

IranCell's advertisement is like a giant gash on jerseys.

I feel the same way about Manchester United's Chevrolet logo. I appreciate the money it brings in but damn does it ruin the jersey.
    The MTN logo isn't that bad. It is the addition of all other sponsors that makes it ugly + all the sponsor writen in Persian, as if they were writing sentences

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Opening game : Perspolis - Pars Jonubi Jam

Perspolis's line up :

Radosovic (GK)
    Hosseini (C)
    Khalilzadeh
    Shiri
    Naderi
    Nourohalli
    Alishah
    Torabi
    Amiri
    Rostaei
    Alipour

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    I am seriously concerned about the electronic ticketing implementation. I think most stadium managers think it's just software. This is a major technology/culture shift that requires planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support. The requirement of everyone buying an electronic ticket and using the scan code and their national id number (shomareh melli) is a grand one yet it requires different phases of testing, including customer/user testing, load testing, performance testing, logging and reporting, etc. Be ready for major problems on the first day and for months before they figure this out. Many of the stadiums are doing last minute implementation. I have years of IT experience including major enterprise-wide implementations. From all I have read and watched about the electronic ticketing implementation, it is being rushed and the first day will be very painful for customers and administrators. Hopefully, we won't have crowd control issues when the system locks up due to load and/or other issues and people can not get in. Sorry but Hazrat-eh Abbaas can not come to the rescue Let's hope I am wrong.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 102

You do not have permission to view the list of names.