Who will win IPL title in 2019-2020 season? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Who will win IPL 2019-2020 season?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Esteghlal

7 25.00%
  • Persepolis

7 25.00%
  • Sepahan

5 17.86%
  • Zob Ahan

0 0%
  • Foolad

1 3.57%
  • Saipa

1 3.57%
  • Tractor

6 21.43%
  • Padideh

0 0%
  • Pars Jonoubi Jam

1 3.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will win IPL title in 2019-2020 season?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 983 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I think this year is wide open once again primarily between 3 teams (Perspolis, Sepahan, Tractor)
    Sepahan basically kept the core from last year and added some reinforcements on defense so I think they'll be a force. Same with Perspolis too.
    Tractor is going to be sorta different but I like the changes they made in GK along with coaching. I feel like they'll start a bit slow before picking it up.

I really don't like Esteghlal's team this year. Sure, their attack should be solid but something about their additions just doesn't wow me.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    I think this year is wide open once again primarily between 3 teams (Perspolis, Sepahan, Tractor)
    Sepahan basically kept the core from last year and added some reinforcements on defense so I think they'll be a force. Same with Perspolis too.
    Tractor is going to be sorta different but I like the changes they made in GK along with coaching. I feel like they'll start a bit slow before picking it up.

I really don't like Esteghlal's team this year. Sure, their attack should be solid but something about their additions just doesn't wow me.
    the way esteghlal's been spending proves they are desperate to win this year

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 54

You do not have permission to view the list of names.