Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win IPL title in 2019-2020 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will win IPL title in 2019-2020 season?

Vote now
    Esteghlal
    0%
    Persepolis
    0%
    Sepahan
    0%
    Zob Ahan
    0%
    Foolad
    0%
    Saipa
    0%
    Tractor
    0%
    Padideh
    0%
    Pars Jonoubi Jam
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Tractor

Comment

Faghat Teraktor..my heart says it and so does my head..

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram
        Vote now
        Why didn’t you put Gol Gohar Sirjan? They are for sure better than Pars Joonoubi Jam!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Heart says Persepolis. Brain says Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Why didn’t you put Gol Gohar Sirjan? They are for sure better than Pars Joonoubi Jam!
            I only put teams that had more participants on IPL and have gone far...

Comment

who cares … IPL sucks anyway! .. we have not produced a team that can compete in Asia for many many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                who cares … IPL sucks anyway! .. we have not produced a team that can compete in Asia for many many years.
                So Persepolis Just took the piss 2016-17,17-18?????

Comment

Yet you still make time to reply on a post on this forum lol

Comment

ACL as CQ said, is a mickey mouse tournament. Any tournament split into 2 seasons can't be taken seriously.

Comment

I think this year is wide open once again primarily between 3 teams (Perspolis, Sepahan, Tractor)
                      Sepahan basically kept the core from last year and added some reinforcements on defense so I think they'll be a force. Same with Perspolis too.
                      Tractor is going to be sorta different but I like the changes they made in GK along with coaching. I feel like they'll start a bit slow before picking it up.

I really don't like Esteghlal's team this year. Sure, their attack should be solid but something about their additions just doesn't wow me.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        I think this year is wide open once again primarily between 3 teams (Perspolis, Sepahan, Tractor)
                        Sepahan basically kept the core from last year and added some reinforcements on defense so I think they'll be a force. Same with Perspolis too.
                        Tractor is going to be sorta different but I like the changes they made in GK along with coaching. I feel like they'll start a bit slow before picking it up.

I really don't like Esteghlal's team this year. Sure, their attack should be solid but something about their additions just doesn't wow me.
                        the way esteghlal's been spending proves they are desperate to win this year

Comment

Working...
                        X