Iranian Football Level = European 2. League Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Football Level = European 2. League Level

tavajoh kardid ke bazikon haye Team Melli kojaha bazi mikonan?
    hochkodoom dar ye Teame matrahe jahani che arz konam, hatta dar ye League matrahe Europa ham bazi nemikonan.
    Tanha Jahanbakhshe ke tu ye Teame payin jadvaliye Premier League bazi mikone ke unja ham behesh bazi nemirese.
    tu League Belgic ke jozve League haye matrahe Europe nist hamin jaryane.
    League Portugal o ke bikhial. Taremi ke jozve behtarin haye Team Melli hast bejaye Benfica ya Porto rafte ye Teame mamuli dar ye League zaife Europai.

bayad ghabul konim ke ma footballemun az rishe irad dare, kambud Academy az footballe paye va Mafia bazio Dallal bazi ha ke joloye pishrafte footballe Iran o migiran. dar hali ke dar Afghanestano Iraqo Felestino Arabestan khanuma ejaze vorood be Stadiumo daran ma hanuz ba chandta Akhund dar hale jaro bahs hastim ke madaro khaharamuno be Stadium rah bedan.

Team hayi mesle Japan o S.Korea noone Academy hayi ke 30 sal pish rah andakhtano mikhoran. hamine bazikon hayi ziadi be League haye matrahe europe transfer mikonan. chon bazikonaneshun az paye ba System o Taktike baziye europe ashnayi daran. vali ma bayad khoshhal bashim ke bache haye Team Melli bejaye League Qatar ye League mamuliye europe o entekhab mikonan. ba in hal ke bazikonane ma shayestegiye bazi dar balatarin radeye jahano daran. tanha bazikoni ke shayad in tavan ro dashte bashe Sardar Azmoun e ke unam ba senne kam az Iran kharej shod va dar Rubin Kazan rosht kard.

آی گات اه هد ایک ترایینگ تو رید یور پست
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Were it not for guys like Mahdavikia, we would be absolutely screwed.

Our talent pool is the smallest I've seen for a long time. Our kids who used to run rings around any Asian team are now losing 1-0 to Afghanistan and 3-0 to Tajikistan.

Whereas we used to have a good number of continental-level players who other nations were jealous of, now we only really have one (Sardar). Other players have the talent but not yet shown it on a meaningful stage, or have got where they are through sheer hard work alone.

This makes it even more amazing what we have achieved over the last few years with Queiroz. The guy literally eked out every last drop of talent from our players and made them so much more than the sum of their parts. We have been used to years of over-achieving, given the players we have, with a TM which has made us proud again.

We need a wholesale revolution at the grass roots level to ensure that our current dearth of talent is only a blip.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Were it not for guys like Mahdavikia, we would be absolutely screwed.

Our talent pool is the smallest I've seen for a long time. Our kids who used to run rings around any Asian team are now losing 1-0 to Afghanistan and 3-0 to Tajikistan.

Whereas we used to have a good number of continental-level players who other nations were jealous of, now we only really have one (Sardar). Other players have the talent but not yet shown it on a meaningful stage, or have got where they are through sheer hard work alone.

This makes it even more amazing what we have achieved over the last few years with Queiroz. The guy literally eked out every last drop of talent from our players and made them so much more than the sum of their parts. We have been used to years of over-achieving, given the players we have, with a TM which has made us proud again.

We need a wholesale revolution at the grass roots level to ensure that our current dearth of talent is only a blip.
        Yes because Delfi, Allahyar, Gholizadeh, Majid Hosseini, Ezatollahi, Shekari don't exist...

Also, the bold part is bs. We have always underachieved on the youth level. We have a long history of not only not winning youth tournaments, but sometimes not even qualifying for them. In fact, our most successful youth football period was when the above-mentioned players were involved in the various youth setups (plus the team that included Kaveh Rezaei).

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post

Also, the bold part is bs.
          You need to pay attention a bit more to youth football then.

Comment

You need to pay attention a bit more to youth football then.
            Pull up Iran’s youth record outside of the involvement of the players that I mentioned in the past 10-15 years then and prove me wrong. Name our successes.

You named results from literally one recent tournament where we sent a team with half of the good players missing.

Comment

our league and football is German 3. Liga and most teams are even 4th German league...non of them have is 2nd Bundesliga level anymore..
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                Pull up Iran’s youth record outside of the involvement of the players that I mentioned in the past 10-15 years then and prove me wrong. Name our successes.
                You named results from literally one recent tournament where we sent a team with half of the good players missing.
                I disagree.

We have had a complete paradigm shift in our youth football now - from afghanistan beating us for the first time in 40 years to Tajikistan performing against us on all youth levels, culminating in a 3-0 win in the U16s.

Failing to qualify our U23 team to the 2018 Asian Championships (for the first time) was awful.

Only 1 win in the Asian games for our U22 team for both 2014 and 2018 combined (compared to previous eras of 4-5 wins in 2002/2006/2019)...

U19 team failed to quality for 2019 Asian championship...

The one saving grace was our 2017 world cup with a crop who came good togehter and were coached very well for that tournament, but the players from that are already suffering from mismanagement. We can hope for Allahyar. But we didn't even qualify for 2019 world cup, and went out in round 1 in the 2018 asian cup.

Anyone who was on PFDC for the last 20 years will always remember our young players from the 2000-2006 crop as something else, almost all of whom never achieved their potential. I am a big fan of all the players you mention (Delfi, Allahyar, Gholizadeh, Majid Hosseini, Ezatollahi, Shekari) but let's be real here, we were hyping up our early-2000s generation on PFDC infinitely more. For the last decade, we have deteriorated.

Comment

I disagree.

We have had a complete paradigm shift in our youth football now - from afghanistan beating us for the first time in 40 years to Tajikistan performing against us on all youth levels, culminating in a 3-0 win in the U16s.

Failing to qualify our U23 team to the 2018 Asian Championships (for the first time) was awful.

Only 1 win in the Asian games for our U22 team for both 2014 and 2018 combined (compared to previous eras of 4-5 wins in 2002/2006/2019)...

U19 team failed to quality for 2019 Asian championship...

The one saving grace was our 2017 world cup with a crop who came good togehter and were coached very well for that tournament, but the players from that are already suffering from mismanagement. We can hope for Allahyar. But we didn't even qualify for 2019 world cup, and went out in round 1 in the 2018 asian cup.

Anyone who was on PFDC for the last 20 years will always remember our young players from the 2000-2006 crop as something else, almost all of whom never achieved their potential. I am a big fan of all the players you mention (Delfi, Allahyar, Gholizadeh, Majid Hosseini, Ezatollahi, Shekari) but let's be real here, we were hyping up our early-2000s generation on PFDC infinitely more. For the last decade, we have deteriorated.
                  I remember them...name one that suceeded. The Mobali, Borhani, Kazemian crop...all failures. Delfi, Allahyar at the age of 18 are already developing in good quality leagues. Shekari had a stint in Russia, and the rest have experienced the World Cup (albeit a pedestrian experience for Gholizadeh).

I'm too lazy to pull up results from so long ago but off the top of my head, for your amazing 2000-2006 era, I can name the u19 failure to qualify for the Asian Championship that determined the qualifiers for the U19 FIFA World Cup in 2003. I remember that because it was in UAE, where I was living at the time, and I went to watch a few games (sadly no Iran).

My point is, we have had many failures at the youth level and they are largely down to mismanagement. I always rely on St. Mark, who is a great contributor to this forum, for news about youth football. Sure, we lost to these teams you mention but you're just repeating the same results over and over without addressing my point, which was that we didn't send a good team to that tournament where we lost to those teams. Your example is an extremely weak and unsubstantiated one because you fail to address the facts that 1) we were missing half of our team (and I don't know about you but I don't think we're Brazil where we can put together 2-3 great youth teams in one go...I don't think we've ever been able to do that) which is down to mismanagement, again, and 2) that other teams can become good as well. From what I have heard, Tajikistan is doing very well at the youth level and improving. Asia is getting better. Our mismanagement is catching up to us. Don't blame it on a supposed lack of talent. We have never done well at this level precisely due to all our issues of not giving the players the proper facilities and not putting the right people behind youth success.

Comment

ma niaz be chandin KIA Academy darim.

motasefane ham fedration ha kolle system mafiayi hast va joloye pishrafte footballe pak o migire.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Tehranos View Post
                      ma niaz be chandin KIA Academy darim.

motasefane ham fedration ha kolle system mafiayi hast va joloye pishrafte footballe pak o migire.
                      A lot of people are in La la land when it comes to the future of iranian football, particularly at a grass roots level. There is a genuine risk that in 10 years time we will be looking back at a bygone era where we were considered on par with Japan and Korea, let alone Qatar....

We have to kiss the hand of people like Mahdavikia who are safeguarding some degree of our future.

Is it enough? time will tell.

Comment

A lot of people are in La la land when it comes to the future of iranian football, particularly at a grass roots level. There is a genuine risk that in 10 years time we will be looking back at a bygone era where we were considered on par with Japan and Korea, let alone Qatar....

We have to kiss the hand of people like Mahdavikia who are safeguarding some degree of our future.

Is it enough? time will tell.
                        Jeez you don't need to be so poetic man, you aren't hafez

Comment

Working...
                        X