This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    He made his debut in 2012-13. He is almost 24 now and entering his 9th season as a professional. He has actually played 82 games in his career, not 38. Averaging just over 10 games per season. But yeah shireh and a spot in TM is his birthright.
    fair enough, I was only counting professional Club matches according to Soccerway.

Comment

1. No, it’s not his birthright.

2. Good thing there wasn’t a 31 year old IPL/QSL player like Ebrahimi in that same Eupen team, starting regularly, while Saeed was watching from the stands, or bench if he was lucky. That would be really embarrassing.
      Ezza came in Eupen after a serious injury in England (almost one year without playing), it is understandable that it costs him a lot of playing time in Eupen. Just before the belgian league break, he was getting better and better there.

Comment

He made his debut in 2012-13. He is almost 24 now and entering his 9th season as a professional. He has actually played 82 games in his career, not 38. Averaging just over 10 games per season. But yeah shireh and a spot in TM is his birthright.
        I'm not sure if you are able to count properly. Ezatolahi is 23 years of age now, when the new season starts the lad will be 24 years of age a few months later. Considering that the seasons all start around august/september, this means that in august/september 2012 Ezatolahi was 15 years of age (and 16 in October 2012), 23-8=15 mate.

Back in 2012 he was playing for the youth team of Malavan, later he moved to the youth team of Atletico Madrid after a great world cup U16 where Iran had reached the semi finals under his guidance. His senior career started at Rostov in 2015 when he was 18 years of age.

Point is that a fit Ezatolahi is the best central midfielder Iran has, and it only makes sense to play your best.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Ezza came in Eupen after a serious injury in England (almost one year without playing), it is understandable that it costs him a lot of playing time in Eupen. Just before the belgian league break, he was getting better and better there.
          I agree with you about his poor physical condition. That is why is he was not playing. I’m not saying he’s shit, even though I believe his potential from the Atletico days is gone. He can still be of service to TM, just not right now. He has to get his club situation and fitness sorted out first. Even in TM, if he is not starting, he should be at his best to be able test the other players in camp. I don’t wanna exclude him for life, just the October and November qualifiers. They are too important.

Comment

That further proves my point that right now is not the time to rely on him. TM isn't a place for a player who has played 8 games total in 2 years to rehab and get back in shape. Let him play some club games regularly, and if (big if) we make it to the next round of WCQ, he can join the squad.
            I also would not want Ghoddos (at least as a starter) on the team for the same reasons (been away from football for a long time because of legal issues and then the French league cancellation), although he has played more in the past two year than Saeid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              I'm not sure if you are able to count properly. Ezatolahi is 23 years of age now, when the new season starts the lad will be 24 years of age a few months later. Considering that the seasons all start around august/september, this means that in august/september 2012 Ezatolahi was 15 years of age (and 16 in October 2012), 23-8=15 mate.
              Back in 2012 he was playing for the youth team of Malavan, later he moved to the youth team of Atletico Madrid after a great world cup U16 where Iran had reached the semi finals under his guidance. His senior career started at Rostov in 2015 when he was 18 years of age.
              Point is that a fit Ezatolahi is the best central midfielder Iran has, and it only makes sense to play your best.
              He had 21 appearances for Malavan in IPL with more minutes in 2012-13 than either of the last two seasons in Europe. If he debuted in October 2012, then thats when his professional career started. We can discount one at Atletico with youth and C teams, I wasn’t thinking about that one.

Comment

He had 21 appearances for Malavan in IPL with more minutes in 2012-13 than either of the last two seasons in Europe. If he debuted in October 2012, then thats when his professional career started. We can discount one at Atletico with youth and C teams, I wasn’t thinking about that one.
                It really shouldn't be difficult to understand that in 2012 he was a 15 year old kid and a youth player for Malavan and that he left for the Atletico Madrid youth team in 2014 when he was 17 years of age, and that he made his debut as a senior at Rostov when he was 18 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  It really shouldn't be difficult to understand that in 2012 he was a 15 year old kid and a youth player for Malavan and that he left for the Atletico Madrid youth team in 2014 when he was 17 years of age, and that he made his debut as a senior at Rostov when he was 18 years of age.
                  If his birthday is October 1, 1996 please tell me how old he was making his professional debut for Malavan on October 26, 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    That further proves my point that right now is not the time to rely on him. TM isn't a place for a player who has played 8 games total in 2 years to rehab and get back in shape. Let him play some club games regularly, and if (big if) we make it to the next round of WCQ, he can join the squad.
                    I also would not want Ghoddos (at least as a starter) on the team for the same reasons (been away from football for a long time because of legal issues and then the French league cancellation), although he has played more in the past two year than Saeid.
                    I would agree if we had real alternatives to them, but that's not the case.
                    CQ himself favor out of form euro legionnaire over some of our IPL fake stars. I even remember an out of club Dejagah doing wonder with TM.

Comment

I would agree if we had real alternatives to them, but that's not the case.
                      CQ himself favor out of form euro legionnaire over some of our IPL fake stars. I even remember an out of club Dejagah doing wonder with TM.
                      My ferend, at Saeid’s age Ashkan had spent his childhood in the German youth system and was euro u21 and Bundesliga champion. It wasn’t a surprise that he was still one of the better players of TM during that time.

Comment

Saeid training with Rostov.
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRsw02B...=1s8vphmr560br

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                          Russian site Sport-express.ru has reported that Ezatolahi has returned to Rostov.
                          Link?

He was just spotted training with Malavan today..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

""Rostov", 8 legionnaires

“Rostov” has already signed two legionnaires - forward David Toshevski from North Macedonia and Japanese midfielder Kento Hashimoto, but it can still painlessly make another purchase.

To do this, the Rostovites need to either send the Iranian Said Ezatollahi, who has not played for the club since 2016, into another loan, or simply not renew the contract with him. The midfielder's agreement with Rostov expires this summer."

https://www.championat.com/football/...urce=copypaste

Comment

that field is atrocious [emoji23] even sunday league fields are better than that

Comment

Are they going to re-sign him? Or is he just there to train and find a new club? I remember his contract was running out this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X