Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a big fan of Ezzie’s game and potential. But come on bro, why are you wearing your Team Melli game kit during a training session with a bunch of semi-pro guys. We get it, you played for TM. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      if he actually goes back to rostov and works his ass off that by far is the best move for his career.
      Don’t get your hopes up. If Rostov wanted anything do with him he would be there training right now. If not with the main team then surely with reserves or they could plan some individual workouts for him. Their season isn’t even over yet and if they had plans for him he wouldn’t be training with a 2nd division Iranian team in old TM gear and his apple watch. I don’t like to be so pessimistic but his situation is getting really weird..

Comment

Saeid had big shoes to fill when Carlos put his trust in him enough to wear Nekounam's #6 shirt. Saeid was only 19 years old (maybe 18) when he started his national football career with Iran.

He ended up proving all of his doubters with performances against Spain and Portugal. He was outstanding vs Spain. And I'm talking about his statistics as a center defensive midfielder.

Connected passes, interceptions, creating opportunities for Iran through good vision, how much he ran. It would be a shame if he doesn't make a comeback. He was unlucky with that injury before the 2019 Asian Cup. We've had players who've gotten injured but they recovered and came back. I wish the same for Saeid.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Saeid had big shoes to fill when Carlos put his trust in him enough to wear Nekounam's #6 shirt. Saeid was only 19 years old (maybe 18) when he started his national football career with Iran.

He ended up proving all of his doubters with performances against Spain and Portugal. He was outstanding vs Spain. And I'm talking about his statistics as a center defensive midfielder.

Connected passes, interceptions, creating opportunities for Iran through good vision, how much he ran. It would be a shame if he doesn't make a comeback. He was unlucky with that injury before the 2019 Asian Cup. We've had players who've gotten injured but they recovered and came back. I wish the same for Saeid.

As always, great video.

Ezzatolahi has the physique, the talent, I pray that someone lights a fire under him, get him motivated and jump start his drive.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Don’t get your hopes up. If Rostov wanted anything do with him he would be there training right now. If not with the main team then surely with reserves or they could plan some individual workouts for him. Their season isn’t even over yet and if they had plans for him he wouldn’t be training with a 2nd division Iranian team in old TM gear and his apple watch. I don’t like to be so pessimistic but his situation is getting really weird..
            Agreed. They even signed a new Japanese CDM to replace the likely departing norwegian guy who basically took over the place that would have been saeid's after club legend Gatskan finally departed.

But, I dont think he would be back in rostov even if they wanted him, Russia is pretty much not letting anybody in currently, especially from iran.

Also the apple watch and old tm gear is just so low class and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              As always, great video.

Ezzatolahi has the physique, the talent, I pray that someone lights a fire under him, get him motivated and jump start his drive.
              Sepas aziz!

I hope he comes back, he’s still young. He’s 23 (Pouraliganji’s age when he started playing regularly for TM) and if he can still go abroad he should. I see he’s gained a few pounds, looks a bit chubby. Gotta get back in shape! At least he’s practicing with Malavan which is better than not doing anything.

Comment

He’s just 23 and already has had 7 different teams. It isn’t looking good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  It's good to see he's in shape again, but not sure how match sharp he will be training with a 2nd division Iranian team. He needs to move to a low level EU league where he gets gametime and work his way up. Somewhere like Greece.
                  IF he really wants to, i'm sure he can get a team in Cyprus, Greece or even Portugal. But i think Ezza thinks he is too good for those teams...
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Ezatolahi would do great in the Portuguese league. Holland would suit his playing style as well. If he doesn't get an offer in Europe he should go back to Iran (not to another club in Asia) Esteghlal or Sepahan are good clubs for him to get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      Ezatolahi would do great in the Portuguese league. Holland would suit his playing style as well. If he doesn't get an offer in Europe he should go back to Iran (not to another club in Asia) Esteghlal or Sepahan are good clubs for him to get back on track.
                      I honestly think Qatar is a better league than Iran at this point. Iran's league is an absolute mess and I'm sure no legionnaire wants to get paid in tomans right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        I honestly think Qatar is a better league than Iran at this point. Iran's league is an absolute mess and I'm sure no legionnaire wants to get paid in tomans right now lol
                        The danger with going to Qatar is that the money there is so good that he will lose the motivation to move to a leagues in for example Portugal, Belgium or Holland. Taremi is a very ambitious guy that is why he left for a small club such as Rio Ave where he gets paid much less than in Qatar. I don't see the same ambition in Ezatolahi as that I see in Taremi and Jahanbaksh, and even Taremi wasted years playing in Qatar due to its good money or otherwise he might've played for a club such as Olympique Lyon by now. The Qatarese league is a retirement league, a young talented Iranian player has no business going there imo. Playing in Iran will give Ezatolahi the motivation to get back in shape, play well for TM and then move back to Europe once there is interest again.

Comment

Russian site Sport-express.ru has reported that Ezatolahi has returned to Rostov.
                          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                            Russian site Sport-express.ru has reported that Ezatolahi has returned to Rostov.
                            Would you please share a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                              Why Rostov extended his contract while leaving out the squad or loaning him every season?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Why Rostov extended his contract while leaving out the squad or loaning him every season?
                                yep
                                if that aint shady....i dont know what is ??

Comment

Working...
                                X