Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Ezi has been the one to blame more than agents or his dad or whatever - it’s one thing if you can’t get a decent club to look at you but the points made above are straight up facts. 10 or so games in a few years time is really awful even if he was battling injuries for a chunk of it. His obsession with IG and his image and being Sam Asghari 2.0 is obviously a priority over football.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I agree Ezi has been the one to blame more than agents or his dad or whatever - it’s one thing if you can’t get a decent club to look at you but the points made above are straight up facts. 10 or so games in a few years time is really awful even if he was battling injuries for a chunk of it. His obsession with IG and his image and being Sam Asghari 2.0 is obviously a priority over football.
      exactly. My main point is that the clubs he has been at have not been the issue. Rostov just because it is russian is not a sketchy or stupid club. They are literally one of the most exciting teams in the league, will be playing european football, have a ton of really excellent experienced players plus a bunch of highly rated youngsters and a great coach. Some of their players have been sold to big sides and many are now attracting interest from across europe, whcih will surely only increase with europa league football coming up.

They have a brand new 40K seater stadium they regularly fill, plus new infrastructure in general.

That would be a fantastic place for Ezatolahi to show himself, even more than belgium or championship. But he decides to act like a pretentious jackass last summer and show up close to a month late for training camp, by which time he was fat and the new coach (and russian legend) valery Karpin had literally no reason to include him in his plans. This big gap in preseason ended up really affecting his fitness in belgium too and slowed down his progress there.

In general the guy isnt thinking right, these extended breaks in iran are just bizarre and everybody knows what he is doing there (nightlife, parties, drinking, ghelyoon, etc). He still managed to show in last 4-5 matches with eupen what a talent he still is, shame he seems intent on wasting it like this.

IT seems for him football is just something he is doing to further his personal brand, good for poz dadan, etc. He is only motivated when CQ is shoving a dampaei up his ass around a major tournament. Besides that he really isnt that bothered. Iran as a country produces somebody of the talent of saeid once every 10-20 years. He is even more talented than nekou in terms of physique and technique, he really has zero deficiencies. His game IQ and defensive acumen is also immense. He had the privilege of going to world class academy at young age and train with simeone and top class players like koke, saul, partey, etc. Even goign to russia he still had a platform to succeed and show himself in europe. With his talent all he needed to do was stay fit and professional. he failed to even do that.

If he does not truly love what he does, he cant be helped. Its a recipe for disaster like in any other profession. Im so happy the rest of our players, for whatever their deficiencies are, respect what football has given them and love the game (azmoun, milad, ARJ, Majid, Beira, taremi, kaveh,omid, etc). He doesnt recognize this and until he does he is fucked.

for him football has turned in to a sideshow. His main thing seems to be party lifestle, living in europe, visiting iran and have a bunch of footballing nobodies awe over him and give these stupid interviews and rinse and repeat.

Comment

He was just a guest on dorehami and actually announced that he has 2 years left on his contract. Very strange that he’s not there training with the team, especially when modiri asked him how things are going there and he said “khoob kohdaro shokr”
        Unless he signed a 7 year contract when he joined or he extended recently, his contract was due to expire last week.

Saeid is one of those stories from people who say there was a player who could be something special but never realised his potential because he is stupid.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
          Unless he signed a 7 year contract when he joined or he extended recently, his contract was due to expire last week.
          he extended it in 2017 for 2.5 years

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ct-with-rostov
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

he extended it in 2017 for 2.5 years

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ct-with-rostov
            so it should be over now?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              so it should be over now?
              it looks like he added 2 years onto his initial contract which was set to expire this summer. thats why ezi said it himself on live tv the other night he has 2 years left with rostov.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

is it just me or does he actually look like he has gained real weight?...

anyways if he actually has a contract with rostov hed be a moron not to go fight tooth and nail for a spot in the squad.

Comment

it looks like he added 2 years onto his initial contract which was set to expire this summer. thats why ezi said it himself on live tv the other night he has 2 years left with rostov.
                  I think he's chatting absolute bollocks.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Rostov has recently signed a Japanese defensive midfielder, Kento Hashimoto.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      Rostov has recently signed a Japanese defensive midfielder, Kento Hashimoto.
                      Yes, it would have been a perfect fit for saeid to replace norwegian CDM Mathias Normann who will be leaving most likely to PL or Bundesliga. But instead he is busy on folani's show for the 100th time talking about his latest hairstyle or if "real madrid hanooz behtarine?", whatever that means I mean seriously the fact this guy enjoys these ridiculous interviews so much is slightly concerning. Its funny he doesnt appear on 90 or any footballing segments ever as he mot likely will be at a loss when any semi knowledgeable person asks him wtf is going on with his career.

This guy from J league who actually is now developing into a regular for Japan, by all indications a very solid player. Good for him.

Comment

what a waste of talent and what an idiot...I am mean common dude...what are you doing????????? Go find a club or come back to iran...Jahanbakhsh was already enough for us to be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Yes, it would have been a perfect fit for saeid to replace norwegian CDM Mathias Normann who will be leaving most likely to PL or Bundesliga. But instead he is busy on folani's show for the 100th time talking about his latest hairstyle or if "real madrid hanooz behtarine?", whatever that means I mean seriously the fact this guy enjoys these ridiculous interviews so much is slightly concerning. Its funny he doesnt appear on 90 or any footballing segments ever as he mot likely will be at a loss when any semi knowledgeable person asks him wtf is going on with his career.
                          This guy from J league who actually is now developing into a regular for Japan, by all indications a very solid player. Good for him.
                          Another good example besides the one you mentioned (Mathias Normann) is Idrissa Doumbia. For him it took half a season in Akhmat Grozny (team worse than Rostov) to earn him a move to Sporting CP on a 5-year contract with a €60 million release clause (right now is starting for Sporting). So clearly, if one works hard like Normann or Doumbia they can move to much better teams. Honestly, what more does Saeed want??? A good team with good facilities and a respected manager in the Russian Premier League who can play Europe next season.

And before anyone says Doumbia played for Anderlecht during his youth, Saeed played for Ateltico youth teams!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCnZw1RgBau/

Thoughts?

Comment

It's good to see he's in shape again, but not sure how match sharp he will be training with a 2nd division Iranian team. He needs to move to a low level EU league where he gets gametime and work his way up. Somewhere like Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                if he actually goes back to rostov and works his ass off that by far is the best move for his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X