This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
    His first choice was belgium but Mogi Bayat blocked his transfer and then he went to reading
    which team.? why would he do that..??

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Posted this on his story and was not in any of Rostov team training pictures today!
    that does look damn good for a hungover morning breakfast after a night of clubbin and gettin shittfaced...!

like i said a long while back ... something been smelling fishy about his whole Rostov contract...!!? that club's bizarre apathy towards him since after his semi-decent first year there, has defied all football reasonings..!
    I'd pegged down most of his transfer struggles to his amateur representation..!

Comment

Tell you what me and Saeid have one thing in common there , I love food too.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        A transfer is coming
        I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he got loaned to Tractor if he doesn't find anything in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he got loaned to Tractor if he doesn't find anything in Europe.
          The dream is Leeds/Reading/Sporting CP, the realistic option is Tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            The dream is Leeds/Reading/Sporting CP, the realistic option is Tractor.
            Bro I'd NUT if he moved to Leeds or Sporting... OMG dude imagine another Iranian kicking BUTT in the Primeira Liga

Comment

What's going on with this guy? I wonder what's really going on behind the scenes. Definitely more than meets the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                which team.? why would he do that..??
                Was hanging out with him when he came for his visa in paris, he told me that mogi blocked his transfer to Standard Liege, I dont asked him why, and he also told me that russians contract are fishy and when you want to leave, it become hard. For some reasons we are not anymore in touch...

Comment

This guy like Haghighi talks too much. I don't beleive most of things he talks about.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He just got loaned to KAS Eupen.
                    The same club PAG played for briefly.

His contract with Rostov is sketchy.

Comment

^ thats great..! should get plenty of action there ...?

luckily he is on his last year of as you said shady Rostov contract..!! hopefully he wise up and hire a more professional agent to represent him ...!!
                      his next club move is vital.... could well make or break his football career...!

Comment

rip to his career...

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          rip to his career...
                          What a waste.

Comment

He's been back in Iran, doesn't even seem like he wants to train with Rostov

Comment

He's still only 23 years old, his career is far from over. But he needs to get his head out of his a** and commit himself to his craft. If he does, and stays injury free, the sky's the limit for Saeid.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                He's still only 23 years old, his career is far from over. But he needs to get his head out of his a** and commit himself to his craft. If he does, and stays injury free, the sky's the limit for Saeid.
                                hes messing up his formative years where he gains the most experience in his career. plus, just to think, this guy played for atletico madrid and chose to leave. he needs to work 3x as hard next year, and if he doesnt we will be dealing with haghigi 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X