This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Did you mean this sarcastically?.. Because he's clearly training with Malavan...

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      that field is atrocious [emoji23] even sunday league fields are better than that
      What? Grass they were playing on looked great especially for iranian standards

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

To do this, the Rostovites need to either send the Iranian Said Ezatollahi, who has not played for the club since 2016, into another loan, or simply not renew the contract with him. The midfielder's agreement with Rostov expires this summer."

https://www.championat.com/football/...urce=copypaste
        According this article, Saeid is a free agent. But didnt he just say in an interview he still has 2 years left on his deal? So odd.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          If his birthday is October 1, 1996 please tell me how old he was making his professional debut for Malavan on October 26, 2012?
          Ok Einstein, first of all Ezatolahi was still a youth player during the 2012-2014 season which you claim he was a senior player. When the season of 2012 started he was still 15, on the date that you claim he made his senior debut for Malavan, he had just turned 16, while he may have featured in some games in the senior team of Malavan, at that age (15-16) he was still too young to be counted as a senior player as he still belonged to Malavan's youth team from 2010-2014 (you can look it up if you know how to read properly). And then he moved to Atletico Madrid's youth team in 2014 where he played one season which you also count as his senior career in your laughable statistics. So you see you can't use 2012-2015 as his senior career where he was aged 15-18 and played in the youth teams of Malavan and Atletico Madrid. His professional career started in 2015 with Rostov when he was 18 and got his first professional contract as a senior and was thus no longer a youth player. Also in your highly advanced statistical summary of Ezatolahi's career thus far, you also counted his last two seasons where he was mostly injured, so it's not really accurate to count that either. At any rate, I have more important things to do than teach someone the concept of a youth player versus senior player and how these false statistics of Ezatolahi playing 8 seasons as a senior professional starting 15/16 years of age is highly incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            According this article, Saeid is a free agent. But didnt he just say in an interview he still has 2 years left on his deal? So odd.
            Because he was talking bollocks for the TV. He was afraid of Mehran Modiri asking if he is bikar. Which he is.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Saeid Guzatolahi

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                Because he was talking bollocks for the TV. He was afraid of Mehran Modiri asking if he is bikar. Which he is.
                We can forget about football. If this guy went on TV and lied so blatantly the bigger issues are with his character. If football doesn’t work out for him, he can come here and make a decent career on a Los Angelesi satellite channel selling kerem, ghablemeh, tambr, and concert tickets. I hear Shahram Homayoun is looking for a defensive midfielder.

Comment

^ lool
                  That’s messed up ..!

I still have a sneaking suspicion that knock he took @ TM Ac camp is far more serious & career threatening than we’ve been led to believe so far ..!!? I think he may well be damaged goods .... lying / Bsing about his contact situation in media certainly plays in to that theory .... !

Comment

It seems he is training with saipa these days

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      ^ lool
                      That’s messed up ..!

I still have a sneaking suspicion that knock he took @ TM Ac camp is far more serious & career threatening than we’ve been led to believe so far ..!!? I think he may well be damaged goods .... lying / Bsing about his contact situation in media certainly plays in to that theory .... !
                      Same was said about Kanaani and he was able to make a come back in his career. It's all up to him. He has the quality to be a starter for TM but has to work for it.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        ^ lool
                        That’s messed up ..!

He was actually playing really well in Eupen before corona ended the season. I think he just wasnt fit prior to that. Doubt he has some sort of career ending injury.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He was doing so well in Reading until he got injured.
                          I doubt anyone at that level will take him now, but he really messed things up with what appears to be zero professional knowledge and behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazpari
                            You cant just claim you got inside info and then say «dont ask for details» [emoji2358]
                            I've always found these sort of comments funny.
                            Hey guys, I know a lot dirt on this player. It explains everything that's happened to him. Don't ask for details. That's like me opening up a thread about Azmoun's imminent move to Barcelona and then saying, don't ask for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9
                              Yeah well 2-3 years ago he was still 20-21 years of age so let's hope he has matured a bit since then. Besides his next club will probably be in Iran and there is zero nightlife in our dear country so hopefully he will mature more and focus on his football career. He is too talented by Iranian standards to let him go to waste.

Those nightlifes I was referring to all happened in Iran at the time. If you think there are no nightlifes in Iran, you're terribly mistaken my friend. The only life left in Iran is nightlifes nowadays!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                                I've always found these sort of comments funny.
                                Hey guys, I know a lot dirt on this player. It explains everything that's happened to him. Don't ask for details. That's like me opening up a thread about Azmoun's imminent move to Barcelona and then saying, don't ask for details.
                                So you really want me to go into details and explain every single detail of what happened in public? Hookah was enough to make my point which I mentioned!

Comment

Working...
                                X