This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    It’s a close call I think it comes down to who would wear a better Sibil which would have to be saeid jaan
    that would be of course a game changer, I have always said the whole TM should grow heavy duty bushy Adesorian Sibils!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

EDIT: my bad that was last week not today!
      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-10-2019, 10:30 AM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Rostov tied 2-2 with FC Ural - no Saeid in the squad. That’s what happens when you act like an unprofessional and show up late to training just because.....
        That was last weeks game they play on Monday

Comment

seems football ain't his first priority !
          sigpic

Comment

waste of talent

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Not even in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Not even in the squad.
                Something must have happened with this guy. With the current situation he does not deserve to be called up to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Something must have happened with this guy. With the current situation he does not deserve to be called up to TM.

Very strange hopefully he’s not injured again ??
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

When was the last time he even played a competitive club level game? No way he deserves a call up in this state

Comment

Not long time a go people compared him to Nekounam and that he may even be better. Well things change fast in pro sports...
                      He is still very young. I just don't see this guy put his acts together.
                      Such a waste of talent. This happen when you have your buddy, Dad, Hasan agha etc as your agent!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

It wont.be long before we see him Joining his buddy Shekari in Perspolis.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I remember a short while ago people reacted negatively to me commenting that he is a lazy guy who does not take his career seriously.

This idiot went and started a football academy in the summer instead of showing up for summer training and getting himself in the lineup.

You can tell that he simply does not care to improve his club situation.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            I remember a short while ago people reacted negatively to me commenting that he is a lazy guy who does not take his career seriously.

This idiot went and started a football academy in the summer instead of showing up for summer training and getting himself in the lineup.

Not to bash on him or anything, but he said he would take a break from social media... 2 days past and he’s back to posting inspirational quotes on his page. Also he is goes to restaurant nearly everyday and takes pictures.

I think he should talk with Valeri Karpin about his future with the club and if he should continue there or not. It would be amazing if he plays for Rostov they are a fairly balanced team that achieves good results in their matches. Hopefully it all works out.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

What a shame...he is a monster on the pitch and probably one of our top 3 in terms of how much he improves Tm along with azmoun and beiro

Comment

I think he is not match fit
                                Whatever that injury was, it was a big one and he needs strength and match fitness

Two things are for sure.
                                1. If he doesn't play, nobody is gonna want to sign him in January - unless it's a team in Iran or a loan to a lower level Russian team
                                2. His place in TM was a LOCK and is now in jepardy .... which means he will lose some invaluable experience at international level

I just hope he is FIT soon ... he has enormous potential
                                Let's pray for his full fitness

Comment

Working...
                                X