This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazpari
    You cant just claim you got inside info and then say «dont ask for details» [emoji2358]
    Yes I can. And it's non of your business. Understood???

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan
      OMG! Not the hookah! What a blasphemy.
      Then why share anything about it on a public forum?
      come on man. You dont need to have inside info or be a genius to add 2 and 2 together.

Somebody who showed up to rostov pre-season training (with new coach) 1 month late, because he was hanging out in kish/opening some "academy" in iran (why not support local clubs like malavan with well known academies instead...), arrived visibly overweight, trained for a couple days before his move to eupen got sealed, and then had to play catch up for months there on his fitness is the definition of unprofessional.

Just to be clear so you can verify these facts yourself, he arrived in eupen and was immediately thrust into a match vs standard liege. After that he dissapeared for like 4 months. Why? Because of more injuries, problems with fitness. Thats what happens when you dont have proper pre season on back of a terrible year with injuries and try to play a high level match in europe.

Somebody who is just returning from a bad injury has to work doubly as hard in pre season to strengthen weakened muscles and build back fitness base, do extra work with injury prevention, have detailed convos with physios, etc. Not spend an extra 6 weeks hanging out in iran while your contractually obligated to be at pre season training. Even if he was just waiting for belgium move to go thru any real pro starts there preseason with old team to ensure they are in top shape when they join new team! Even more true when you are a loan player in new environment with limited time to prove yourself...

How can a team rely on somebody who has played under 10? professional matches in the past 2 full seasons.

He is still young and has time to turn it around but a lot of people have heard about his partying, drinking, smoking tendencies. And judging by the amount of time he spends in iran, how long it takes him to find new clubs and show up to pre season, etc it is clear that he needs to have a real mentality reset if he is to rescue his career. We need him and he has a responsibility to iran and TM. WE produce a CM of his caliber once every 2 decades...

I hope somebody lights a fire under his ass, but all I see is these pathetic interviews with grown men fawning over his looks and offside goal against spain on tv, and a clueless iranian population clapping as if he is a national icon. And the rostov thing is clearly BS. Their season starts the day after tomorrow and he is still training with saipa. They have 4 cdms on their squad including one norwegian kid that basically replaced him in squad after WC, who is actually an ex brighton reject, now interesting united, tottenham, and a bunch of other excellent european clubs. Saeid meanwhile doing god knows what in god knows where.

Comment

Lets talk about sonething else

How can someone like him be our best DM and be starter for CQ even ? I mean seriously he played very well for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
          How can someone like him be our best DM and be starter for CQ even ? I mean seriously he played very well for TM
          when he had yet to play in a WC and was just a young kid in atletico/rostov he had a lot to prove and a lot to fight for. His season in amkar was great. Bottom of table russian club and he really helped save them from relegation with fantastic displays vs the likes of Spartak, Zenit, Krasnodar as a key CDM player. This made him an obvious choice for TM going into WC.

In past two years it seems he is content with what he achieved/has experienced bad injuries. We see the end result of this lack of professionalism and hunger, especially with CQ gone, in his current situation today.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post

at club wise he is a hard player but TM first:

He is a great anchor player, and CQ system and tactic screams of a anchor who is good tall, strong, and have good positioning without the ball. He is good with the ball to have role as anchor.

Club:
            when he was in UK he had a good run, but got injured. And when he came back the season almost was over for his club as they didint have anything to play for as same new manager who of-curse used players who belonged to the team and not was loaned in.

Last year he did a stupid choice to play same club as Ebrahimi. Ebrahimi is a defensive player, not a anchor but can play many different positions and can play many different positions as he can play higher up in the field. CQ played these two together with success but few teams plays with a anchor and a defensive player in front of him.

His club choices have been desperate and now he is desperate like Alireza Hagighi was. But a player like him with that low pace needs to sit deep. Many teams in Spain, Italy and Portugal build their play around this role. He is a great player, so hope he finally get a season in a club where he is not loaned and injury leave him so he can have a good season

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              come on man. You dont need to have inside info or be a genius to add 2 and 2 together.

Somebody who showed up to rostov pre-season training (with new coach) 1 month late, because he was hanging out in kish/opening some "academy" in iran (why not support local clubs like malavan with well known academies instead...), arrived visibly overweight, trained for a couple days before his move to eupen got sealed, and then had to play catch up for months there on his fitness is the definition of unprofessional.

Just to be clear so you can verify these facts yourself, he arrived in eupen and was immediately thrust into a match vs standard liege. After that he dissapeared for like 4 months. Why? Because of more injuries, problems with fitness. Thats what happens when you dont have proper pre season on back of a terrible year with injuries and try to play a high level match in europe.

Somebody who is just returning from a bad injury has to work doubly as hard in pre season to strengthen weakened muscles and build back fitness base, do extra work with injury prevention, have detailed convos with physios, etc. Not spend an extra 6 weeks hanging out in iran while your contractually obligated to be at pre season training. Even if he was just waiting for belgium move to go thru any real pro starts there preseason with old team to ensure they are in top shape when they join new team! Even more true when you are a loan player in new environment with limited time to prove yourself...

How can a team rely on somebody who has played under 10? professional matches in the past 2 full seasons.

He is still young and has time to turn it around but a lot of people have heard about his partying, drinking, smoking tendencies. And judging by the amount of time he spends in iran, how long it takes him to find new clubs and show up to pre season, etc it is clear that he needs to have a real mentality reset if he is to rescue his career. We need him and he has a responsibility to iran and TM. WE produce a CM of his caliber once every 2 decades...

I hope somebody lights a fire under his ass, but all I see is these pathetic interviews with grown men fawning over his looks and offside goal against spain on tv, and a clueless iranian population clapping as if he is a national icon. And the rostov thing is clearly BS. Their season starts the day after tomorrow and he is still training with saipa. They have 4 cdms on their squad including one norwegian kid that basically replaced him in squad after WC, who is actually an ex brighton reject, now interesting united, tottenham, and a bunch of other excellent european clubs. Saeid meanwhile doing god knows what in god knows where.
              Talk about missing the point.

Ezatollahi is a lost cause. At this point, we can all agree to that to some degree. Ezatollahi has all the talent and opportunity, but he focuses on other things.

My comment was with Keano's khaleh zanak bazi. If you have information, and you mention anything about it on a public forum, expect people to want more detail. Instead of "oh i know information, but I'm not going to share it".

Comment

Originally posted by Nazpari
                «Understood?» in che toze harfzadane aldang. Fekr kardi admin hasti shodi don capone? Don Chosonam nisti agha
                Not understood yet? banned for a month including the person who thanked your post!
                Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 08-06-2020, 03:06 PM.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Recent interview with Saeid by Russian media:

"Said: Rostov knows that I don't want to play for them

I want to have a good 20/21 season.

I will be 24 years old in October. I have many plans and I hope to have a good season. I hope that I will not be haunted by problems and injuries.

About a career in “Rostov”.

I have one more year of contract with the Russian team. I talked with the management of the club. They know that I do not want to play for them, I am not interested in this team. I want to leave the club, and I hope that I will receive a good offer so that I forget about all the problems that followed me.

Season in Belgium.

The move to the Belgian club was a rational decision at the time. After the injury in England, there were not many offers, no one wanted to risk it.

Why it didn't work out in Reading.

When I arrived in England, in the first month I was one of the best on the field, but a severe injury knocked me out for a long time. I hope I can revive my career. I promise that in the new season I will be as useful as possible in the new club and national team.

About returning to Iran.

There have always been rumors. Every local player would like to play in teams such as Esteghlal or Persepolis. But at the moment I do not think that I will return to my homeland. I have other goals, I want to prove myself abroad, and also to win a trophy in Europe. In the future, I would like to win the Iranian Championship, as my father did.

I left Atlético and played in the Champions League.

My contract was for five years, not nine. When the team was relegated to a lower league, it was over. This division was not a good option to pursue a career. Therefore, I did not renew my contract and came to the RPL to play in the top division. There is little news about the players I played with at Atlético, but they were good players. And I played in the Champions League against Atlético, and also scored a goal in Eurocups and played in the World Championship. And, perhaps, if I had stayed in that team, then all this would not have happened."

https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/...s/2812947.html

Comment

He needs to find a good agent if he wants to carry on his career in Europe and also not a great idea to publicly come out and say he doesn’t want to be at Rostov. What he should be doing at the moment is keeping his head down, concentrating on his training and getting back out on the pitch and not giving interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      [/B]
                      There have always been rumors. Every local player would like to play in teams such as Esteghlal or Persepolis. But at the moment I do not think that I will return to my homeland. I have other goals, I want to prove myself abroad, and also to win a trophy in Europe. In the future, I would like to win the Iranian Championship, as my father did.
                      There's still hope for Saeid! Eyval, damesh garm for this never give up on your dreams attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        There's still hope for Saeid! Eyval, damesh garm for this never give up on your dreams attitude!
                        if vardy did it, saeid can too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rostov won first game of the season 1-0 away at Tambov.

Comment

What happened so there is so much hate between Rostov and Ezza?

Comment

I hear from a reliable source that he may join a Danish club team. I will post details as I learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                                I hear from a reliable source that he may join a Danish club team. I will post details as I learn more.
                                Mid and Kop are actually decent teams who play in Europe. Would be good if them, but honestly any European league would be decent if he gets gametime

Comment

Working...
                                X