This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov 2019-2020

Starting this thread since the new season has started in the Russian Premier League. Hopefully Saeid can integrate himself back into the Rostov lineup after missing time with injuries as of late.

SMH ..thanks for deleting my thread and starting your own Haji ...

Typical Arsenal Fan ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post

your thread also had the wrong year. Why does this have anything to do with being an Arsenal fan? No need to be butthurt over who creates a thread like a child

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post

Lol for starters, your thread had the wrong year. Secondly, you phrased a question in your thread, a question that could've been answered in the previous thread.

I do not care who makes threads and what not but as a Forum Moderator, it is my duty to make sure each thread is as professional as possible.

Comment

Wow I think the poster was only joking.

Anyway came in here to say good luck to a player who has a lot of potential and hopefully either gets the hell out of the club so he can get some game time or Rostov start to play him when he is back to fitness.

Comment

What a waste of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              What a waste of talent.
              Not yet, he’s only 22. If he was about 28 and still a benchwarmer then yes. Hopefully these experiences in Russia will only make him stronger.

Comment

What a waste of talent.
                yeah the 22 year old greatest iranian midfielder in his generation that has been in europe since 18 and put in champions league masterclasses, dragged 3 teams out of relegation battles and into safety, and has been coming off 12 months of the most unlucky and hard injuries of his career is just a waste of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  yeah the 22 year old greatest iranian midfielder in his generation that has been in europe since 18 and put in champions league masterclasses, dragged 3 teams out of relegation battles and into safety, and has been coming off 12 months of the most unlucky and hard injuries of his career is just a waste of talent.
                  LOL come on man we all know he didn't drag anyone out of a relegation battle he played 5-6 games for reading and played a few mins in garbage time in the CL lets not exagerate his accomplishments. he barely ever started at anzhi and at amkar he was in and out of the starting XI. his peak performances were for sure with reading where he did great but got injured very shortly after starting...you can't give him credit for "dragging a team out of relegation into safety" for that
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

We're saying the exact same thing.
                    I'm saying he's a great player, but its a shame his talent is not being put to use in a club.

Comment

We're saying the exact same thing.
                      I'm saying he's a great player, but its a shame his talent is not being put to use in a club.
                      yeah but the bigger shame is he cant stay healthy.....I think if he could manage to do that he'd have more/better suitors
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As long as he doesn't get injured then this season is a win for him
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Just needs times and hopefully his game will start to pick up. His primary (and minimum) goal should be making the bench, before getting some minutes as a substitute/starting games. Unfortunately the Rostov midfield is pretty stacked but hopefully all falls in the favor for Ezatolahi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            yeah but the bigger shame is he cant stay healthy.....I think if he could manage to do that he'd have more/better suitors

Unhealthy Ezzatolahi sarvareh Healthy Omar AbdulRahamn e!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              Unhealthy Ezzatolahi sarvareh Healthy Omar AbdulRahamn e!

It’s a close call I think it comes down to who would wear a better Sibil which would have to be saeid jaan
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                              X