Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov 2019-2020

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov 2019-2020

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,857 Times in 1,924 Posts

Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov 2019-2020

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Starting this thread since the new season has started in the Russian Premier League. Hopefully Saeid can integrate himself back into the Rostov lineup after missing time with injuries as of late.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    SMH ..thanks for deleting my thread and starting your own Haji ...

Typical Arsenal Fan ... LOL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H.Behzadi FAN For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 518 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post

your thread also had the wrong year. Why does this have anything to do with being an Arsenal fan? No need to be butthurt over who creates a thread like a child

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PrinceAli For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,857 Times in 1,924 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post

Lol for starters, your thread had the wrong year. Secondly, you phrased a question in your thread, a question that could've been answered in the previous thread.

I do not care who makes threads and what not but as a Forum Moderator, it is my duty to make sure each thread is as professional as possible.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Wow I think the poster was only joking.

Anyway came in here to say good luck to a player who has a lot of potential and hopefully either gets the hell out of the club so he can get some game time or Rostov start to play him when he is back to fitness.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,376 Times in 6,417 Posts
    What a waste of talent.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    What a waste of talent.
    Not yet, he’s only 22. If he was about 28 and still a benchwarmer then yes. Hopefully these experiences in Russia will only make him stronger.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,154 Times in 4,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    What a waste of talent.
    yeah the 22 year old greatest iranian midfielder in his generation that has been in europe since 18 and put in champions league masterclasses, dragged 3 teams out of relegation battles and into safety, and has been coming off 12 months of the most unlucky and hard injuries of his career is just a waste of talent.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,719 Times in 3,953 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    yeah the 22 year old greatest iranian midfielder in his generation that has been in europe since 18 and put in champions league masterclasses, dragged 3 teams out of relegation battles and into safety, and has been coming off 12 months of the most unlucky and hard injuries of his career is just a waste of talent.
    LOL come on man we all know he didn't drag anyone out of a relegation battle he played 5-6 games for reading and played a few mins in garbage time in the CL lets not exagerate his accomplishments. he barely ever started at anzhi and at amkar he was in and out of the starting XI. his peak performances were for sure with reading where he did great but got injured very shortly after starting...you can't give him credit for "dragging a team out of relegation into safety" for that
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,376 Times in 6,417 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

We're saying the exact same thing.
    I'm saying he's a great player, but its a shame his talent is not being put to use in a club.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 237

You do not have permission to view the list of names.