WAFF-Tournamant 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAFF-Tournamant 2019

Hey guys, since we are grouped with Iraq and Bahrain, i thought that it would be intresting to see, how they will perform in the West-Asian Tournament.

Iraq started strong defeating Libanon 1-0 and Palestina 2-1 and are leading group A. Bahrain defeated Jordan 1-0 and will face on Thursday KSA in group B. Seems like our Opponents are in shape!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx2Th72kRn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKS-Qy_hUSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg-ZVdRj8T0

Beating Lebanon 1-0 and Palestine 2-1 is strong? I am already scared for the qualifiers

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
      Beating Lebanon 1-0 and Palestine 2-1 is strong? I am already scared for the qualifiers
      Why starting this Thread with this negative attitude? I just wanted to share information's and follow the recent results nothing more.
      Defeating Palestine and Lebanon is indeed not an indicator that Iraq is a Asian powerhouse, but the Tournament just started and they won their first two games. Lets wait and see how Iraq and Bahrain will end the Tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
        I would say 2 wins would qualify as a "strong start."

Comment

Is Iraq using its A team?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Is Iraq using its A team?
            yes, they taking this very serious! Just look on the way they were celebrating...

Comment

Relax Italy has never scored more than two goals in the history of European Championship, infact since them beating Ukraine by 3-0 in WC 2006 i don't remember them scoring three goals against quality opposition in a competitive match.

Some teams aren't just into scoring they are into winning.

Comment

Bahrain- Saudi Arabia, Final Score: 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  Bahrain- Saudi Arabia, Final Score: 0-0
                  Probably the greatest exhibition of tactical grassrolling the world has ever seen.

Historians will look back at this game as the model of future grassrollers going forward.

There are games in the 1970s that define total football, there are games in 2006-2012 that teach the beauty of tiki taka.

This game teaches the ancient art of grassrolling.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Probably the greatest exhibition of tactical grassrolling the world has ever seen.

Historians will look back at this game as the model of future grassrollers going forward.

There are games in the 1970s that define total football, there are games in 2006-2012 that teach the beauty of tiki taka.

This game teaches the ancient art of grassrolling.
                    So true, haha

Comment

Syria- Iraq, Final Score: 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        Syria- Iraq, Final Score: 0-0
                        Exhibit B of the ancient art of grassrolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                          Relax Italy has never scored more than two goals in the history of European Championship, infact since them beating Ukraine by 3-0 in WC 2006 i don't remember them scoring three goals against quality opposition in a competitive match.

Some teams aren't just into scoring they are into winning.
                          How can you win if you’re not into scoring? I am confused?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Bahrain defeated Kuwait 1-0 to top group B and move to the Finals of the Competition. The Finals will be played in Kerbala.

In less than 1 hour Iraq will face Yemen.

Comment

Iraq beats Yemen 2-1.

A fiercely competitive game between Iraq, a team in our WC group, and a Yemen side with a blisteringly dangerous attacking line.

Comment

Working...
                              X