No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ FC Olimpik Donetsk | 2019 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats off to this guy! Leaving Perspolis for Iceland, who would even do that..Impressing there and makin it to Ukraine which is a respectable european league. With this hattrick hes at 6 goals this season.

The next step is hopefully a good ukrainian team like Dynamo Kiev (Shakhtar will be too hard i guess) or a good to midtable Russian team (Rostov, Dinamo Moscow, Rubin Kazan, ..). He is 24 now so hes right at the beginning of his prime years yet with room to improve.

Comment

By the way i think he will be invited by Skocic very soon. And he really deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Nice! Hopefully he can keep up the impressive performances and get the attention of shaktar.
        Yeah I think shakhtar are in another stratosphere to this guy no offense. MAYBE dynamo kyiv.

But definitely some midtable russian teams where he would get a hefty salary increase and also much better future career prospects seems likely.

His first goal was stunning. In general he is a very powerful player with good speed and height, suits these eastern EU leagues well, especially for midtable teams.

Comment

Wow what a left foot! Great shot!!
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

"Shahab ZAHEDI: "The level of UPL is much higher than in Iceland and South Korea"

The Olympic forward highly appreciates the level of UPL

The forward of Donetsk "Olympic" Shahab Zahedi compared the level of UPL with other championships in which he played:

"Compared to other teams where I played in Iceland and South Korea, the level of the Premier League is much higher. The same can be said about footballers.

Quite a different speed of the game. The attack of one team is replaced by the attack of another. The ball is never held in the center of the field.

In your championship, it is difficult to follow one style of play. On the contrary, you need to adapt to the opponent.

If you take the top five, you feel the difference. But I can't say that other teams are much weaker.

For example, I remember the match against Lviv. I thought that the game would be easy for us, but they played very seriously and created a lot of problems for our defense. ""

https://sport.ua/uk/news/495228-shah...ree-i-islandii

Comment

Didn't he fail a doping test in South Korea and have to leave? Gotta be cautious with him around the national team if he is still doping

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Didn't he fail a doping test in South Korea and have to leave? Gotta be cautious with him around the national team if he is still doping

he spoke about it in this interview. It seems like a ridiculous misunderstanding and he is being ultra careful with any supplements and vitamins ever since, even harassing his current club trainers/doctor about everything they recommend and suggest just to be safe. I dont think its fair to hold that over him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

he spoke about it in this interview. It seems like a ridiculous misunderstanding and he is being ultra careful with any supplements and vitamins ever since, even harassing his current club trainers/doctor about everything they recommend and suggest just to be safe. I dont think its fair to hold that over him.

Good to know

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Yeah I think shakhtar are in another stratosphere to this guy no offense. MAYBE dynamo kyiv.

But definitely some midtable russian teams where he would get a hefty salary increase and also much better future career prospects seems likely.

His first goal was stunning. In general he is a very powerful player with good speed and height, suits these eastern EU leagues well, especially for midtable teams.
                    I disagree, I watched him a lot when he was still playing in Iran and he always put in a good shift. Versatile, agile, great movements off the ball (like Taremi) and a nice lefty shot. He is just getting comfortable in Ukraine let him adjust more and he will level up once again and show more of what he’s got.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"Shahab ZAHEDI: "Getting a hat-trick is a fantastic feeling"

Olimpik's footballer shared his impressions of the match with Lvov

The author of a hat-trick against Lviv, Shahab Zahedi, shared his impressions of the match of the 31st round of the Premier League, in which Olimpik beat the team of Georgiy Tsetsadze with a score of 5: 1:

- How does a player feel, whose team won a major victory, and he himself scored a hat-trick?

- It's a fantastic feeling. A kind of satisfaction for those matches in which we missed points. There were matches in which we looked great, created chances, dominated, but in the end we either played a draw or completely lost. It was very difficult for us to keep the psychological balance and move forward.

I can say the same about myself. I think that I did well in previous games, but the ball just didn't go into the goal. Today, finally, everything fell into place. I'm happy.

- Do you regret that now, when the team has finally begun to produce results, the season is over?

- Yes of course. But, on the other hand, there is a certain pattern in this. Three coaches have changed at Olympic this season. This could not fail to pass without a trace. It always takes time to get used to new ideas, to rebuild. The strongest teams in the world also have recessions.

I would like to express my support for the current coaching staff headed by Klimovsky. They have the right mentality. This is the mentality of the winners and, I am sure, they can keep it for the next season. In addition, high-class football players are gathered in the Olympic. If we manage to keep the backbone in the offseason, the team has a great future.

- Do you associate your future with Olympic?

- Only the Lord knows what will happen in the future. Of course, I would like to stay in Olympic, this club has given me a lot. But if an interesting proposal is received that suits all parties, we will consider it. Now all my thoughts are only about flying to Iran, being with my family and having a good rest.

- Who do you dedicate today's goals to?

- A lot of people, both in Ukraine and in Iran, support me. I want to thank everyone! I dedicate my goals to my family, my teammates, the coaching staff and, of course, my agent. He always believed in me and motivated me even in the most difficult period."

https://sport.ua/news/495597-shahab-...oshchushchenie

Comment

this kid looks a legit attacking threat and got a mean lefty and tons of energy ...!!
                        if he is looked over again in TM for the likes of played out Amiri then TM stagnation is on us ..!
                        our LW Mid/Attack has been dead in water and toothless for sooo many games in row now and a change is a Must on that front..!!
                        the likes of HajSafi, Ansarifard, Amiri must be phased out already, some more quickly than others perhaps, but this is a must transition before its too late..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          this kid looks a legit attacking threat and got a mean lefty and tons of energy ...!!
                          if he is looked over again in TM for the likes of played out Amiri then TM stagnation is on us ..!
                          our LW Mid/Attack has been dead in water and toothless for sooo many games in row now and a change is a Must on that front..!!
                          the likes of HajSafi, Ansarifard, Amiri must be phased out already, some more quickly than others perhaps, but this is a must transition before its too late..!
                          amen! I'm not sold on him being a regular feature in tm just yet but his potential is pretty high and can be a regular in the future. I've been following him since his early days in persepolis and he has always had the talent - nice shot, dribbling, physique, and engine. he can play on the wing and as a striker too like mehrdad (although I beleive since his move to iceland and ukraine he has been featured on the wing more). best case is he moves to a superior team in the league and raises the level of training, internal competition he has. or maybe even if he can get a move to a league like eredivise or the belgian league, I think that would raise his stock as well.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDb4M81JKNz/

Zahedi Shahab is the best Olympic footballer in the 2019/2020 season

According to the results of voting for the best player of the 2019/2020 season, the victory in the nomination was won by the Iranian forward of the Donetsk team Zahedi Shahab.

The voting took place among the fans in our social networks for two weeks. Shahab won the vote by a wide margin. The second was defender Ivan Zotko. Donetsk's French playmaker Maxim Teixeira rounded out the top three.

Last season, Shahab played 23 matches for Olympic in Favbet-League, scored 6 goals and provided 1 assist.

Zahedi's main weapons are his speed and dribbling, but coaches also note the left-footed cannon shot, the charge to fight, stability and the ability to learn.

Transfermarkt estimates the striker at a modest € 300,000.

The Olympians striker is 24 years old - the ideal age for a football player, when the physical condition of the body allows him to demonstrate his maximum potential.

This means that the Iranian has everything to fully reveal his potential in the next few years and become not only a key footballer of Olympic, but also attract the attention of the national team of his country.

FC Olympic congratulates Zahedi on winning the nomination! Let the loud cry of the fans and the love of your loved ones awaken in you new strength for victories, and let injuries pass by!

Thanks for the season!

Comment

He should try to get into Shakhtyar

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                He should try to get into Shakhtyar

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                He probably could as a backup but it'd be really hard to get a starting role for Shakhtar. They are a really really high quality squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X