Shahab Zahedi @ FC Olimpik Donetsk | 2019 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He need to keep scoring and show more consistency before getting a call. I think Karim still will be part of squad(not that i agree), so it will be hard to add anyone else specially in case of Zahedi, he can only play as striker.
    Not true zahedi was playing as a winger in Persepolis youth and senior teams he started playing as a striker in Iceland a bit and did well there so they kept him in that position.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
      How about Gholizadeh ?
      Gholizadeh in as a midfielder

Comment

Korona Kielce 0:2 Olimpik Donetsk - Friendly

*Shahab started against the Polich club and played the full 90 mins
        *He scored the second goal for Olimpik on the 88th min.

https://echodnia.eu/swietokrzyskie/k...24/zd/41506000

Comment

TODAY'S FULL MATCH

Comment

How many goals he so far scored in Ukraine?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              How many goals he so far scored in Ukraine?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              3 league goals. Most in his team.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                3 league goals. Most in his team.
                Eyval! Damesh garm.

Comment

Olimpik 2;2 Mariupol FT:

*Shahab started the match and was subbed off on the 84th min.
                  *He assisted the first goal on the 17th min.
                  *He received a yellow card on the 21st min.

Highlights:

Shahab was also listed in the Ukrainian Leagues 'Post Lockdown' 12 players to watch:

"The UPL 'Post-Lockdown' 12 to Watch

The UPL is back this weekend so what better way to prepare for its return than a quick run down of the most exciting players to keep an eye on over the next couple months

ONE PLAYER TO LOOK OUT FOR PER CLUB

11. Zahedi Shahab (Olimpik)

After a flurry of good displays at the end of 2019, his decline in form has coincided with Olimpik’s slip down the table.

One of few bright sparks in the side who has the ability to produce a game changing moment. He’s a powerful forward – fast, strong & a tidy finisher."

https://zoryalondonsk.com/2020/05/29...n-12-to-watch/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Olimpik 2;2 Mariupol FT:

*Shahab started the match and was subbed off on the 84th min.
                    *He assisted the first goal on the 17th min.
                    *He received a yellow card on the 21st min.

Highlights:

Shahab was also listed in the Ukrainian Leagues 'Post Lockdown' 12 players to watch:

"The UPL 'Post-Lockdown' 12 to Watch

[ATTACH]18679[/ATTACH]

The UPL is back this weekend so what better way to prepare for its return than a quick run down of the most exciting players to keep an eye on over the next couple months

ONE PLAYER TO LOOK OUT FOR PER CLUB

11. Zahedi Shahab (Olimpik)

After a flurry of good displays at the end of 2019, his decline in form has coincided with Olimpik’s slip down the table.

One of few bright sparks in the side who has the ability to produce a game changing moment. He’s a powerful forward – fast, strong & a tidy finisher."

https://zoryalondonsk.com/2020/05/29...n-12-to-watch/
                    LOOOOL I just watched the whole highlights, he did good. In 3:09 You can hear him loudly tell his team-mate in persian accent who was complaining why he didn't get the pass and Shabab shout instead saying "If you can, score that finish and finish the fucking game" referring to few mins ago where he passed to same guy who missed one on one. Gotta love when there's no commentator or crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      LOOOOL I just watched the whole highlights, he did good. In 3:09 You can hear him loudly tell his team-mate in persian accent who was complaining why he didn't get the pass and Shabab shout instead saying "If you can, score that finish and finish the fucking game" referring to few mins ago where he passed to same guy who missed one on one. Gotta love when there's no commentator or crowd.
                      Mordam.

Comment

Olimpik Donestsk 2:0 Lviv FT

*Shahab started the match and was subbed off on the 73rd min.

Comment

Comment

Zahedi with a hattrick against Lviv. He played RM for the entire game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                              Zahedi with a hattrick against Lviv. He played RM for the entire game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Thanks for sharing, Rabbit jan! Lviv are a pretty good side in Ukraine!

1st goal: https://footballua.tv/video/108398-l...smotret-onlayn

2nd goal: https://footballua.tv/video/108406-l...smotret-onlayn

3rd goal: https://footballua.tv/video/108409-l...smotret-onlayn
                              Last edited by Leicester City; 07-16-2020, 09:19 AM. Reason: Goals

Comment

Nice! Hopefully he can keep up the impressive performances and get the attention of shaktar.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X