No announcement yet.

Al-Ittihad FC (Sau) - Zob Ahan (Irn) - MONDAY AUGUST 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching this and Bayern Cottbus at the Same time...ACL is max. 3rd devision standard in nearly everything starting with players, stadium, referees, fans etc.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Zob is not good enough.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Zob needed to find a replacement for Mazaheri. Sadeghi is not the guy for big games and in this stage of competition. Also not signing the Nigerian striker who had good chemistry with Motahari was a mistake.
        I don't see Zob to advance not that Ittilad was anything special, it just the team is not built to go far in ACL. But let's hope I am wrong.

Zob Ahan goalkeeper was amazing, just needs to get supported/people behind him.

Chrisantus is not good... Definitely not Asian Champions League quality or someone who is truly a game changer (not sure how he played for German/Spanish teams). Midfield ok (besides some shaky moments). Their defense is the worst of all! Not once did they properly clear the ball without tarse o larse! I'm not sure if they even know what offside trap is or man marking is! They really need man mark Romarinho and their Argentine striker. They are very fortunate to be 1-0 down rather than 3-0/4-0. The game is still in their hands...

Comment

GOAL!!!

Comment

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?!?!?! SMH1!

We truly are our worse enemy.

Comment

Wow sadeghi second half fail

Comment

Sadeghi.
                Relying on a guy who warmed the bench in last 4 years is too much to ask, specially when you play in ACL.

Comment

Zob Ahan is 99% Out

Thanks to Sadeghi Goal

Now need 3 goals

Comment

Another Goal

Zob Ahan Defence is very bad

Comment

God Zobahans fucking garbage like wow they’re actually so damn shit it’s embarrassing to watch they’re goalie and defense should just go sit on the bench for the rest of the game

Comment

Worst performance by an Iranian team in Aco since esteghlals loss to Al Ain n guess who was also the coach then

Comment

The sad part is Itihad didn't even push. Playing relax and demolishing us badly..

Comment

Zob Ahan 3 vs Al Ittihad 4 minute 85
                            But is very late
                            Zob ahan need 3 Goals in 10 minutes.

Comment

we need a massive change in Iranian club football...ACL quarter finals without iranian clubs is not acceptable...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Mansourian is a bad coach, in all teams he did not provide good results. Doa kardan, eltemas kardan wa dado faryad natije nemide..

ZobAhan team have not big players. only an old Haddadifar, some passes and freekicks are not enough to go to the next round. To be honest, they finishes first in their group, reaching this stage was the best they can achieve. They have not good players, no famous names and lack quality in every part of the formation, from goalkeeper to forward.

Saudi teams are better as iranian teams anyway (dictate now the game, more ball possession, more athletic...)
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X