Amir Abedzadeh @ CS Maritimo | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    As someone who follows his game weekly and closely, you got to respect his tremendous hunger to succeed. The second half of the season will decide if he can keep his performances consistent and move to a better club where he can really grow more. I think he can eventually unseat Beiranvand from the TM starting position if the latter doesn't move to Europe soon. But if Beiranvand really goes to Antwerp, Abedzadeh will probably stay third choice GK at best.
    I respect his hustle for being in Europe and thinks he deserves some TM call ups but fact is he is definitely not in our top 3 for keepers - Hosseini beiro and niazmand are all leaps and bounds ahead of him. He has a long way to go before a conversation about him being the no. 1 is even worth entertaining.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Beiranvand could play in Perspolis for the next decade and Abedzadeh still wouldnt come close to his level. That is jsut the reality.

I admire Amir for his hard work and grind in europe, his improvement in performance level recently, his great technique with ball at his feet.

And for those reasons, despite Hosseini being a superior GK, I would be willing to give Amir the 3rd spot because he has great attitude and would be a good healthy addition to the locker room.

But he is just not even close in any level to Niazmand and Beira, not worth discussing the possibility of him ever challenging these two.

Comment

Abedzadeh was in net in Maritimo’s 1-0 loss to Belenenses

Highlights: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=EtU23_5_rCU

One nice save at the tail end of the match other than that he spilled the ball coming out to catch a pretty easy ball and the goal he conceded was partially his fault too
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Abedzadeh in goal as Maritimo lose 2-0 to Moreirense, highlights:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=s5mdWcYvyBE

A couple of decent saves, first goal his CBs let him down, second one was partially on him and partially on the D. They’re slipping in the table they need major reinforcements on their D-line. If they’re smart they’ll look to bring in an Iranian RB and CB now that there are tons of examples of successful, cheap Iranians in liga nos.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

"AMIR EXPLAINS PASSION FOR GUARDING THE GOAL

To mark International Goalkeeper's Day, celebrated on April 14, Amir Abedzadeh revealed how the passion for the position was born.

«Since I was three years old, I used to go with my father, who was the goalkeeper of the Iran national team, for training. I was behind the goal to learn and that's when I started to like the goalkeepers ", revealed the usual Marítimo goalkeeper mentioned on the club's website.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-04-14/...s-redes/839570

Comment

Benched.

Comment

Benched for the 2nd straight game - Maritimo lost 1-0 to Porto. Charles (Amir’s competition) was somewhat at fault for the conceded goal but had a solid game other than that.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

It always seems that each goalkeeper gets a ten game run then they switch around. Wouldn't be surprised if one leaves this summer as neither has gone a season as a full fledged starter

Comment

Amir on the bench again as Maritimo beat Gil Vicente 2-1.

Comment

https://streamja.com/GZ4Qe

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ta_24_curious/

100 hezar ram be defaye Sabaye Qom (Although that does kind of look like match fixing rather than atrocious defending)

Comment

Portimonense is up 3-1 in the 63rd minute - hopefully this means Amir will get a shot next game
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Finally gets the start against Benfica, made some good saves already

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Crazy saves and crazy hair

Comment

LOL BENFICA

Comment

Any link?
                                They are beating Benfica 2 zip so far

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X