Amir Abedzadeh @ CS Maritimo | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He made few great saves, his positing and sense of anticipation and reading the game is quite decent but he is terrible on cross balls. I know his height is a major issue but if he manages to be at least average on cross balls he can extend his career in Europe.
      Hats off to him anyway... , he came from a rich family and obviously the money was not his main concern, so unless some other footballers he could focus on his career.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

MOTM!

Comment

I don't know why so many of you on these forums hate on the guy for no reason. He's been consistently playing in a tough position (GK), and has been consistently playing well at that too, in a foreign league.
          I've heard the "he's only known because of his name" which is complete nonsense, as he's the only goalkeeper we've ever had outside of Iran that hasn't run back to Iran (Makani) or vanished for years (Haghighi).
          Hope to see more of his success in the future.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
            Wow... What a game!!

The Portuguese in the comments are all hailing him as an incredible keeper as well

Comment

That was his third clean sheet in a row and in each game he has faced a lot of shots.

I liked his Schmeichel-esque save when he came out and made himself big to block the shot with the striker through on goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                That was his third clean sheet in a row and in each game he has faced a lot of shots.

I liked his Schmeichel-esque save when he came out and made himself big to block the shot with the striker through on goal.
                Abedzadeh-esque!

Comment

Like fellow member Iran_19 stated, he is a bit undersized which has always been one of my main concerns with him.

He's listed at 6'1 but I highly doubt that is his actual height.. He looks more like 5'11

Comment

Team of the Week, with one of the highest rating!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Like fellow member Iran_19 stated, he is a bit undersized which has always been one of my main concerns with him.

He's listed at 6'1 but I highly doubt that is his actual height.. He looks more like 5'11
                      Which is exactly why your positioning has to be absolutely perfect when you’re an undersized GK. I played that position competitively for 12 years and was under sized (5’10) and when I would go back to the film and see how if I was one step closer to the front, left, right, etc. I would not have conceded. That said this used to be a big weakness of Abedzadeh and part of his criticisms in Iran and its unbelievable to see he’s now turning it into a strength of his....all I can say is bravo!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Are you just making that up? if he is listed as 6'1 then thats probably right.

Im really proud of him, great goalkeeper, and most important he is fighting some of you guys that are haters.

Comment

Great performance. Regarding his exits, that's unfortunately a problem with all great iranian goalkeepers including his father, the late Hejazi and Rahmati, his height doesn't help either. My biggest issue with him is that he isn't consistent, hopefully that is changing as well.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

"I am happy to help the team" - Amir Abedzadeh

Amir Abedzadeh, goalkeeper of the main team of Club Sport Marítimo, was the guest of this Friday's edition of the program «Marítimo na TSF».
                            The Iranian international guardian was in a prominent position, at the reception to Vitória Sport Clube, closing the maritimistic goal under lock and key, and said that he is happy that his performance helped the team.

«I am happy to help the team. It was a difficult game against a strong team and we played well. It was an important point. Now, we will work to win more games ».

«I think it was very important to be focused until the last minute. I did my part and helped the team by closing the goal. I always want to do my part and help the team », said the 26-year-old Iranian regarding the home draw against the Victorians.

The performances of the red-green goalkeeper have been giving confidence to the team and the fans, being even elected the «Man of the Game» in the 16th round of the NOS League.

«I want to thank the fans for supporting us. We needed this support in every game, in order to do better from game to game, ”said the red-green goalkeeper.

Amir Abedzadeh is going to his fourth season in the service of Marítimo and was proud to wear the jersey of a club with history, as is the case of Club Sport Marítimo.

"The opportunity arose to represent Marítimo. It is a great club with a great history. I am very proud to be playing here."

*Amir speaks Portuguese well good.

Comment

Good for him, he sure has the right attitude, i was never his big fan as player, but his professionalism is something that some other players can learn from. We may have few keepers in Iran more talented than him but not sure more professional, what he have achieved considering his talent and height is already amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Good for him, he sure has the right attitude, i was never his big fan as player, but his professionalism is something that some other players can learn from. We may have few keepers in Iran more talented than him but not sure more professional, what he have achieved considering his talent and height is already amazing.
                                Hamin,

peydaast ke poshtkaaresh kheili khoobe, va in raa ham mibinim az inke zabaane porteghaali raa daraad yaad migire va talafozesh ham bad nist

Taremi va Mehrdad ham bayad say konand zaban raa yaad begirand va jaa biyoftand dar farhange porteghaali.

Man in raa pishtar goftam, Torkie baraye footballisthaaye javoone khareji fayde nadaare, chon fekreshoon faghat be kotah-moddate.

Porteghaal az nazare hamechiz rooye bazikonhaa behtar kaar mikonand.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X