No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ CS Maritimo | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maritimo and Abedzadeh are such a good fit. Wonder if he would do as well on another team

Comment

Third clean sheet in a row, Amirrrrrrrrr

Comment

Will be interesting to see if he stays at maritimo or not. I think they’re a good fit level-wise for him and I’m very happy he’s performing well but remember he’s had nice runs like these before. Let’s see if he can find some consistency in his career
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Very happy to see him progressing, he is a great backup to have for Berio
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

4th consecutive clean sheet for Abedzadeh. Would be amazing if he keeps this up the 2 remaining games of this season, single handily took them all the way up to mid table.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Very happy to see him progressing, he is a great backup to have for Berio
              Exactly what i was thinking, feels good to have a good backup if Beira cant play.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Amir played as they lost 1-0 at Vitoria, he must have made a few saves again as looking at the stats he faced a few shots.

Comment

He is the forgotten man tonight 😃

Maritimo 1-0 up against Familicao which is great for Rio Ave. commentator said that they have been bombarding his goal but can’t find a way past him.

Comment

They just equalised in the 7th min of injury time in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      They just equalised in the 7th min of injury time in the first half.
                      On a penalty though
                      #BanNoorafkan

Comment

As long as they dont get all 3 pts Rio will get europa .

Comment

Famalicao was inches away from getting that EL qualifying spot by scoring the 2-3 in injury time but Maritimo immidiately equalised 3-3 after that so Rio Ave goes to EL instead. Amir had a poor performance tonight, seems like a streaky player. He needs to work on his consistency next season.

Comment

He is a liability in TM, I admire what he achieved with limited talent as deserve a praise but I don't want him in TM, he lived a dream being part of the WC squad and play in Europe but honestly the example of 3rd goal other day is something that make him always liability, he allowed these Kind of goals on closed angle many many times, you simply can't do that in Europe.
                            Plus these days not sure how many top goalies under 6'4 are around. That is also another big liability.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X