X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i wouldnt mind watching it ..!!
    got any full game links ?
    Sadly not my friend. I had it on my DVR but ended up getting erased.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
      It was, but Karim had a shot earlier in the game that hit the side net.
      Karim shot the side net VS Spain. I'm quite sure

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        i wouldnt mind watching it ..!!
        got any full game links ?
        bachelot my man. just type in "footballia" into google and enter the website and then BINGO!! You have full access to ALL world cup matches ever!

Comment

Karin side netted vs Spain after a throw in and shortly after that Costa guzd a ball into our goal

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
            Karin side netted vs Spain after a throw in and shortly after that Costa guzd a ball into our goal
            hahaha this comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              The guy is a professional and experienced player, part of the best team of Greece at that time. Not a young amateur from iran
              I would have died in that moment if I was in his shoes. You would have 80 million people on your shoulders while 5 billions were watching you. Portugal was leading with 1-0 and if you didn't score, TM would most probably get eliminated from the WC.

I don't know about you but first a heart attack and then shooting the ball up in the sky and then a second heart attack would have been the result for me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                I would have died in that moment if I was in his shoes. You would have 80 million people on your shoulders while 5 billions were watching you. Portugal was leading with 1-0 and if you didn't score, TM would most probably get eliminated from the WC.
                I don't know about you but first a heart attack and then shooting the ball up in the sky and then a second heart attack would have been the result for me. lol
                I could be very wrong...but I dont remember a better penalty ever being taken by any Iranian. Very few other penalties come to mind as unstoppable.

I dont think any goalie in the world could have saved it
                Last edited by perspolis#1; 04-28-2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  I could be very wrong...but I dont remember a better penalty ever being taken by any Iranian. Very few other penalties come to mind as unstoppable.

Nekounam?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Both Nekounam and Daei were very good penalty takers but both of them usually shot the ball on the ground. It's way more difficult to shoot it towards an upper corner and yet do it that hard. This one goes indeed into the best ever category. Specially when it's proved to be unstoppable (Portugal's goalie going towards the right direction but still unable to save it).

This shot differs from the usual Iranian slow hitting of the ball that we discussed about in the other thread. It was clearly world class.

but the main point still remains. It's ok if you do it in a training session but to do it at this stage in that situation, it's phenomenal by any Iranian standard.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Nekounam?
                      Nekounam and Daei were great at taking penalties but that specific one by Karim was a rocket.

It reminded me of something I'd see from Zlatan

Comment

Karim recently visited his former colleagues at Olympiakos. Greek media state there is interest from Greek and Cypriot teams:

"In Greece, Ansarifard

The Karim Ansarifard located in Greece and did not miss the opportunity to see old friends from the Olympic .

An old friend is in Greece these days. The reason for Karim Ansarifard , who was acquired by Olympiacos in January 2017 and remained in the team of Piraeus until the summer of 2018.

The Iranian striker is playing in Al Saliya, Qatar and has recently returned to our country. He has very strong ties with Greece and Karim did not miss the opportunity to see his old teammates.

On Wednesday afternoon, the former Olympiacos striker took a walk in the center of Glyfada together with the leader of the Piraeus team, Omar Elabdellaoui ."

https://www.fosonline.gr/stiles/para...-o-ansarifarnt

"Eyes looking at Ansarifard

Former Panionios and Olympic Piraeus striker Karim Ansarifard seems to be busy with teams in Cyprus. We are talking about big teams, since most of them are looking for reinforcements with a central striker.

Omonia, APOEL and Apollon want to strengthen with one player in this line and in AEK there can be two moves if Naranjo leaves. Given the support at the top and in the AEL team.

Ansarifard is a footballer who easily finds his way to the opponent's net and it is true that the prospect of playing in Europe does not leave him indifferent.

Leaving Olympiakos Piraeus, he transferred to England and Nottingham Forest. He is currently playing for Al Sailiya in Qatar and has a contract until June 30, 2021."

https://dialogos.com.cy/maties-se-ansarifarnt/#

Comment

Any team in Greece beats this Qatar nonsense

Comment

Please go to Greece Karim still only 30 years old, can continue to grow and stay at top form there
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It also says he is in negotiations with Cypriot teams. That's not the level of Team Melli to be honest. Only reason to include him in TM if he makes a move to a bigger Greek team...

Comment

right now Kaveh Rezaei and Mehrdad Mohammadi deserve to be given real chances. Ansarifard has shown in many matches he just cannot offer much...And a 34 year old ansarifard in next WC will be as good as useless.

Comment

Working...
                                X