Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should focus on money this point in his career, good for him. We have a pretty packed forward lineup he’ll most likely become a substitute and his leadership skills me used moreso than anything else
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Ansarifard is an 11 year Team Melli veteran and 2-time world cup playing player, scoring as many goals in the world cup as Mane and Firmino.

Alipour and Sadeghian are far from his caliber
      If I’m not mistaken Perspolis#1 is being sarcastic about those two!?
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        If I’m not mistaken Perspolis#1 is being sarcastic about those two!?
        I think you guys may just be misinterpreting his statement. He meant that Anasrifard could have done back to Perspolis to be a "star", as in their star player, more in the spotlight, more praise from club fans, etc., but he chose to go an improve his game in europe instead.

I don't think he's claiming that Alipour and Sadegian are bigger stars / better players than Ansarifard.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          I think you guys may just be misinterpreting his statement. He meant that Anasrifard could have done back to Perspolis to be a "star", as in their star player, more in the spotlight, more praise from club fans, etc., but he chose to go an improve his game in europe instead.

I don't think he's claiming that Alipour and Sadegian are bigger stars / better players than Ansarifard.
          I understood his point, my point is that Ansarifard is who he is today because he chose Europe instead of the easy path

Comment

Man I feel old considering I've seen him play since he was 19 and now he's almost 30..

Comment

According to Greek sources, Ansarifard may return to Greece. Panathinaikos apparently monitoring:

"Ansariffard for Panathinaikos

Karim Ansarifard is said to have been nominated to the Panathinaikos, with Xavi Roca carefully examining his case.
              The case of the 29-year-old striker is quite tempting, as it is one that has given her credentials to the Greek Championship having a good presence at Panionios and Olympiacos . The Iranian forward is currently in al-Shailiyah Qatar (10 goals, 6 goals, 1 assists this year), but is looking to return to Europe .

However, in order to deal more seriously with the international climber's case, he must free himself from his current team, drop his demands and sell Makenda."

https://www.pagenews.gr/2020/03/17/a...-panathinaiko/

Comment

Hopefully the buddy returns to Greece where he was in incredible form. It’ll only be good implications for TM
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

ansarifard shouldnt be playing for TM regardless of whatever kos he is playing for.

Greece was good for him though, he was in good form there, seemed to be enjoying lifestyle.

But for TM his time is done. Offensively we have : Azmoun, Kaveh, Mehrdad Mohammadi up front plus Taremi, ARJ, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos on wings/attacking midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    ansarifard shouldnt be playing for TM regardless of whatever kos he is playing for.

Greece was good for him though, he was in good form there, seemed to be enjoying lifestyle.

But for TM his time is done. Offensively we have : Azmoun, Kaveh, Mehrdad Mohammadi up front plus Taremi, ARJ, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos on wings/attacking midfield.
                    Ansarifard is 10 ten times better than Mehrdad Mohamadi, he has way more quality than Mohamadi. He is after Azmoun the best striker we have, he is on par with Kaveh Rezaei and still young enough to play for TM, 29 years of age is prime in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      Ansarifard is 10 ten times better than Mehrdad Mohamadi, he has way more quality than Mohamadi. He is after Azmoun the best striker we have, he is on par with Kaveh Rezaei and still young enough to play for TM, 29 years of age is prime in football.
                      The best striker we have after Azmoun is hands down Taremi. and yes, he's a striker too.

Comment

I am not a fan of Ansarifard anymore as he passed his prime but Mehrdad Mohammadi lol. Seriously lol?
                        Absarifard can be compared with target forward, even if he play pretty much everywhere under CQ.
                        We have Azmoun, Kaveh, Taremi, then JB, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos behind.
                        And I am sure one of Arsalan Motahari or Ghaedi will be included.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          ansarifard is on par with Kaveh???? The stuff kaveh is doing now in belgium is stuff the ansarifard has never been able to do at any point in his career. The playmaking, outside shooting, high efficiency and difficult finishes too.

Mehrdad at least you have a point. In terms of technique ansarifard is much better, but, if you are considering somebody who gives TM a different dimension off the bench with raw pace and physicial capabilities plus good shooting and free kicks, mehrdad gives that. Ansarifard is a much more well rounded player but doesnt have ability to change dimension of game. We have seen this season vs top portuguese opposition (Benfica, Guimaraes, Porto) that Mehrdad can hold his own for sure.

Also as iran19 mentioned, Ghaedi and Motahari are two players I would also rather call up than karim.

Comment

Motahari always was a scorer, the guy like many Iranian footballers had brain fart in his career with some bad choices until last year, he is 26 and still has few good years in him.
                            He is typical inside the box one touch scorer. Remind me of Farshad Pious(not that good obviously).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              The best striker we have after Azmoun is hands down Taremi. and yes, he's a striker too.
                              I agree that Taremi is our second best striker after Azmoun, but he never plays as striker for TM, mostly as winger or on rare occasions as a second forward. I'm a huge fan of Taremi, always have been, and in my opinion he is the most allround and versatile forward we have. He is very underrated by Iranian football fans. Unfortunately for him (and everyone on this planet) corona hit us otherwise Taremi would've moved to either Porto, Benfica or Sporting.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                ansarifard is on par with Kaveh???? The stuff kaveh is doing now in belgium is stuff the ansarifard has never been able to do at any point in his career. The playmaking, outside shooting, high efficiency and difficult finishes too.
                                Mehrdad at least you have a point. In terms of technique ansarifard is much better, but, if you are considering somebody who gives TM a different dimension off the bench with raw pace and physicial capabilities plus good shooting and free kicks, mehrdad gives that. Ansarifard is a much more well rounded player but doesnt have ability to change dimension of game. We have seen this season vs top portuguese opposition (Benfica, Guimaraes, Porto) that Mehrdad can hold his own for sure.
                                Also as iran19 mentioned, Ghaedi and Motahari are two players I would also rather call up than karim.
                                Yes he has, he was amazing in Greece for Panionios and also good for Olympiakos. Point being that he is in our top three for the striker position. Mohamadi nor Motahari come even near his level of football. So it's not wise to cross him off. I agree that we have much better wingers (JB, Taremi, Ghoddos, Gholi, Ghaedi etc) and for the CAM position Ghoddos, Gholi and Dejagah are much better options. But for the striker position only Azmoun and arguably Rezaei are better than him (Rezaei still has to proof himself at TM/international level).

Comment

Working...
                                X