Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get our top players and under 30s joining such a crap teams, if you want play in Qatar, fine, at least try to join Sadd or Duhail. That idiot PAG, moving from Sadd to crappy Arabi. And then he talks about moving forward, Pishraft, etc.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I don't get our top players and under 30s joining such a crap teams, if you want play in Qatar, fine, at least try to join Sadd or Duhail. That idiot PAG, moving from Sadd to crappy Arabi. And then he talks about moving forward, Pishraft, etc.

At the same time his old clubs are playing arsenal and about to play bayern and Tottenham

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I think, once they lower themselves to such leagues, it’s all about the $$$$$s..! They’ll pick Whichever club who pays the most ..!footballing aspirations are behind them..!
        Personally Can’t blame Karim for this move, he gave it a pretty damn solid go in EU ..!
        He just wasn’t good enough to cut it in the more competitive EU leagues ...& it sure as hell wasn’t due to lack of effort on his part ..!

Btw

Those 2 goals were exceptional & top class finishes ..! Makes you wonder how big of a role Stress & Confidence play in his pure footballing abilities..!?

Comment

He was just starting to play well in Nottingham and he left.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            He was just starting to play well in Nottingham and he left.
            Money.

Comment

Al Gharafa 1:3 Al Sailiya FT

*Karim started the match and was subbed off in the 90th minute.
              *He scored the equalizer on the 37th minute.

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Al Gharafa 1:3 Al Sailiya FT

*Karim started the match and was subbed off in the 90th minute.
                *He scored the equalizer on the 37th minute.

Goals:
                interesting to see that mbark boussoufa, morocco captain for WC, also playing for karims team.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8gbcKAh...=1b0v531lxcswt

Karim in London with a “New Project Coming Soon”
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Chelsea? ;-P

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

^ Aarezoo bar javaanaan eyb neest

Comment

The guy will certainly open a restaurant or something with his greek wife.

Does he deserve to have a seperate thread btw? Al-Saliyah..

Comment

Wow some of you guys can be so harsh on this chap. It’s not as though we know what’s going on in his footballing choices, what his family wants, etc. Hovering around 30 it’s understandable for any footballer in the world unless you are a goalie to go for maximum earning, you could be retiring in a couple of years.

And as for if this deserves a thread, leave that to the Mods to decide, there are enough Gods here!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                            Wow some of you guys can be so harsh on this chap. It’s not as though we know what’s going on in his footballing choices, what his family wants, etc. Hovering around 30 it’s understandable for any footballer in the world unless you are a goalie to go for maximum earning, you could be retiring in a couple of years.

And as for if this deserves a thread, leave that to the Mods to decide, there are enough Gods here!
                            This + also we shouldn’t forget the years of his hustle in Greece and he opted to spend more time in Europe after a rough start rather than going back to Iran/Qatar. He did very well played for a big club and made us proud
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ansarifard could have easily gone back to Iran and played for Perespolis +Esteghlal and be a star like Alipour/Sadeghian seem(ed) to love but the guy chose to work hard and try to make it in Europe regardless of where

Let him milk the Arabs, hes earned it

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Ansarifard could have easily gone back to Iran and played for Perespolis +Esteghlal and be a star like Alipour/Sadeghian seem(ed) to love but the guy chose to work hard and try to make it in Europe regardless of where

Let him milk the Arabs, hes earned it
                                Ansarifard is an 11 year Team Melli veteran and 2-time world cup playing player, scoring as many goals in the world cup as Mane and Firmino.

Alipour and Sadeghian are far from his caliber

Comment

Working...
                                X