Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those saying Karim should go cash his check and play in Qatar and its no big deal, look at a specific example:

-Teemu Pukki, a 29 year old striker who is OLDER than Karim, was playing in Brondby until 2018. In 2019, he, like Karim, transferred to a EFL Championship team.

-His team promoted and now Pukki is the Premier League's leading goal scorer.

Is this a fair comparison? No, absolutely not. Pukki was starting every match for Norwich, Karim was not. However, Karim was set to get a good amount of playing time this season, in which I believe he would've taken full advantage of.

At the end of the day, Karim could have put in a excellent performance this season and possibly helped Nottingham promote. If not promote, I believe he was talented enough to score enough to garner interest as a mid table backup in the Prem or a role playing/starting striker for a lower table club in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      For those saying Karim should go cash his check and play in Qatar and its no big deal, look at a specific example:

-Teemu Pukki, a 29 year old striker who is OLDER than Karim, was playing in Brondby until 2018. In 2019, he, like Karim, transferred to a EFL Championship team.

-His team promoted and now Pukki is the Premier League's leading goal scorer.

Is this a fair comparison? No, absolutely not. Pukki was starting every match for Norwich, Karim was not. However, Karim was set to get a good amount of playing time this season, in which I believe he would've taken full advantage of.

At the end of the day, Karim could have put in a excellent performance this season and possibly helped Nottingham promote. If not promote, I believe he was talented enough to score enough to garner interest as a mid table backup in the Prem or a role playing/starting striker for a lower table club in 2020.
      but bro Karim has been playing on relatively small EU contracts his whole career. He probably thought at 29 it was his last chance to get 3-4 years of really good money before retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        but bro Karim has been playing on relatively small EU contracts his whole career. He probably thought at 29 it was his last chance to get 3-4 years of really good money before retirement.
        So has Pukki.. In fact, Pukki has played on even smaller EU teams

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          So has Pukki.. In fact, Pukki has played on even smaller EU teams
          but Pukki is Pukki and Karim is Karim. Who knows if Pukki had offers to go make millions in Qatar.

Comment

Here's what I think. Karim's wife's family are rich. I think Karim wanted to make a financial statement to his in-laws that he can make money too. I don't know just a thought.

I just hope to God he didn't give up on his career this early so he can say, "I have money too, and will make millions every year from Al-Sailiya."

The girl's dad is a billionaire. I hope he didn't do this JUST to say that he can make decent money too.

Money does matter but your a starter for Iran's national football team and your career is NOT over yet.

This guy was making a fool out of his opponents in the World Cup with his defensive game. Blocking shots, blocking crosses, intercepting passes, juking players, supporting Sardar and Taremi on the counter attack..

I know he's not the best player in the world, but players of his caliber are not jokes. They still have 3-4 more years left in the tank.

I hope he gets his money and leaves when he turns 30. Spend 1 season in this league, relax, help Team Melli kill Hong Kong and Cambodia, then get your ass back into a decent competitive European side for the final year of qualifiers.

Karim you still have years left to play!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Here's what I think. Karim's wife's family are rich. I think Karim wanted to make a financial statement to his in-laws that he can make money too. I don't know just a thought.

I just hope to God he didn't give up on his career this early so he can say, "I have money too, and will make millions every year from Al-Sailiya."

The girl's dad is a billionaire. I hope he didn't do this JUST to say that he can make decent money too.

Money does matter but your a starter for Iran's national football team and your career is NOT over yet.

This guy was making a fool out of his opponents in the World Cup with his defensive game. Blocking shots, blocking crosses, intercepting passes, juking players, supporting Sardar and Taremi on the counter attack..

I know he's not the best player in the world, but players of his caliber are not jokes. They still have 3-4 more years left in the tank.

I hope he gets his money and leaves when he turns 30. Spend 1 season in this league, relax, help Team Melli kill Hong Kong and Cambodia, then get your ass back into a decent competitive European side for the final year of qualifiers.

Karim you still have years left to play!
              Eeeen. Damet garm 👏👏👏

Comment

Ansarifard completly f** his career, he should have sticked to Olympiakos, banging goals in the league and playing (finally) CL against Bayern and Tottenham

Comment

Karim is starting for Al Sailiya agains Al Sadd. They are trailing 1-0 via VAR infused penalty. Karim playing well. Here is a live link.

Go Karim!

https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=one

Comment

Karim had an amazing run and made a beautiful shot hitting the post. Al Asailiya is playing a floating relatively mistake free match.

Comment

I had never watched the Qatar Stars League. This is actually fun to watch. Their years of investment and hard work has paid off. Karim is getting good playing time and seems to be even directing other team members. This is good preparation for the upcoming TM matches.

Go Karim!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        I had never watched the Qatar Stars League. This is actually fun to watch. Their years of investment and hard work has paid off. Karim is getting good playing time and seems to be even directing other team members. This is good preparation for the upcoming TM matches.

Go Karim!
                        I don't agree. You're not going to learn much playing against teams with a few older professionals and the rest of the team, dudes who have dayjobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          I don't agree. You're not going to learn much playing against teams with a few older professionals and the rest of the team, dudes who have dayjobs.
                          I agree if he was in the early developmental stages of his career or in his peak years, yet he is beyond that and getting quality playing time in decent matches and getting paid well could make more sense. It will be great if he could actually move to Portugal next year after he makes his money here.

Comment

The media and fans are not happy with him at all. Wonder he last long there, his career is pretty much on decline.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

At least he scored can’t believe they called that goal offside he also destroyed the defence in the last second but couldn’t finish

Comment

Karim's goal: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/200...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Karim's second goal that was wrongfully called offside, this shows that even if you have VAR you could call a valid goal offsides: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/200...A7%D9%88%DB%8C

Go Karim!

Comment

Working...
                                X