Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
    And even more fun the article says: "The 30-year-old Iran legend is .. "

Really? Is he a legend?
    Buddy legend Ansarifarnt

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/170407...²Ø¯Ù†Ø¯-عکس

Comment

Really? Is he a legend?
        I think scoring the penalty equaliser against Portugal makes Him a legend in my eyes.

Comment

Check his latest story on IG, he's in Greece!

Comment

Che khoob baraye TM.

Daste kam 2 saal mitone onja bashe.

Soale man ine: Pas az baazi kardan dar Qatar hanooz sathe khoobi daare?
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Shojaei was playing and crown champion of greece with AEK. It shows the level

Comment

Really? Is he a legend?
                In his own way he is a legend for TM. Let's not forget that beautiful assist he gave Khalatbari in Tashkent, without that 1-0 win against Uzbekistan we would not have qualified for the world cup (necessary 3 points). Or the beautiful assist he gave Taremi in an important 1-0 win in Doha against Qatar. And ofcourse his equalizer against Portugal in the world cup.

Let's not pretend that Ansarifard was never an important player for TM. He's been serving TM ever since he was 15 years of age (that's half of his life) and that alone makes him a legend in my books. Very underrated player by Iranian football fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  In his own way he is a legend for TM. Let's not forget that beautiful assist he gave Khalatbari in Tashkent, without that 1-0 win against Uzbekistan we would not have qualified for the world cup (necessary 3 points). Or the beautiful assist he gave Taremi in an important 1-0 win in Doha against Qatar. And ofcourse his equalizer against Portugal in the world cup.

Let's not pretend that Ansarifard was never an important player for TM. He's been serving TM ever since he was 15 years of age (that's half of his life) and that alone makes him a legend in my books. Very underrated player by Iranian football fans.
                  Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post

True Enjoyed reading your little reminder - thanks man!

Comment

He's done the medical tests and expected to sign later today!:
                      https://www.protothema.gr/sports/art...-o-ansarifard/

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEUYq8vF...=1pz4j6khwprio

He signed for them.

Comment

Working...
                        X