This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim Ansarifard @ Al-Sailiya, Qatar

Couldn’t find this thread, so if there’s one please merge.

I think one of the greatest goals I have seen a team meli player score. It has everything: power, pace, accuracy, style and flair.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/196432

Karim has had a difficult time lately, hopefully it’s all behind him now and he can enjoy his football.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    Couldn’t find this thread, so if there’s one please merge.

I think one of the greatest goals I have seen a team meli player score. It has everything: power, pace, accuracy, style and flair.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/196432

Karim has had a difficult time lately, hopefully it’s all behind him now and he can enjoy his football.
    yeah in fact I just saw karim's goal on varzesh3's telegram channel. It's lit

Comment

Yo wtf since when did Karim Ansarifard have pace??

FML i can't believe he's wasting his prime in Qatar He was gonna be given a solid chance on that Nottingham Forest team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

FML i can't believe he's wasting his prime in Qatar He was gonna be given a solid chance on that Nottingham Forest team.
        He’s always been very fast and good at dribbling. He just happens to play more of a shadow striker role in team Melli so he is often not in the position to be going one on one with the keeper. When Karim plays with confidence he is a special player, shame that his career might take a turn now that he’s in Qatar. What he did in Greece was special!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Life does not end in Qatar, I won’t be surprised if we see him in Portugal or Belgium next season.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Al-who the fuq?

I thought I had heard of every Al- combination out there, but this is a new one.

Comment

Karim got screwed by Olympiacos. Sadly. In a league where he had found his spot.

Comment

Bro come on! His pace was hist #1 asset his sprint speed has almost always been superb....at least as long as he's been in europe. as much as he squanders chances for tm this guy easily runs the most
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

That was a typical Karim finish.

Comment

Karim in Mls just before retirement, that could be a possibility
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I obviously don’t like this news.. He’s 29 and I blame his coach at Forest for this. That old fashioned decrepit manager who trusted his Championship wankers over our Karim.. sigh..

Oh well, it is what it is. At least he can save up millions and go live a comfortable life in Europe with his wife.

I’m proud of him for what he did in Greece. He couldn’t do it in Spain but he certainly put his name up there in Greek Football. Still is annoying and we will most likely see him back in Iran after another season.

Nottingham Forest... 😠

Comment

Our boy went from almost winning the golden boot in a respectable league, to warming the bench for some irrelevant wankerS from Nottingham Cottage. And now he's going to be performing magic for Al-Sailalalala.... Sigh..

Comment

Great penalty by Karim: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/198...84%db%8c%d9%87

Comment

Why there is separate thread for him?
                            All of Qatar league players aren't under the same thread?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              he takes PKs like yours truly..!!
                              don't overthink it or strategize it too much.... you'll far more likely to muff it up ..one way or another ... also pay no attention to Keepers pre-kick shenanigans etc...

just pick a corner ..... hit a side footed shot Firmly towards it ..! like a firm pass ..!

*dont try to aim too close to the post just a foot inside the post is plenty sufficient..! Most importantly focus to make sure you make a Firm, Accurate contact with the ball..!!

easy peasy..!

if you feel super confident..... or facing a super-quick keeper, then add a bit of flight to ball to make it an impossible PK to save..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X