This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    He never was, but he's way ahead of a whole lot of strikers we had, I don't know your age, but do you remember players such as Khalatbari and Enayati?
    Did you experience the horror of being depended of these kind of forwards for our TM? I did and it made me almost depressed.

I spoke to Ansarifard after the friendly game in Nijmegen, he is such a humble/friendly guy & as an sportsman, he proved himself in Greece, tried himself in La Liga and Championship, scored for us against Portugal.

He deserves way more respect than he gets here!
    Khalatbari was one of that generations best players. He was one of the main reasons we made wc 2014

Comment

Ansarifard had great promise when he first started. He was the Persian Gulf League's top scorer when he was only 21. He really seemed like the next big thing.
      His big mistake was not leaving Iran early.

Comment

It was Ansarifard, Hajsafi, and Arash Afshin who were the big talents from that generation. None of them lived up to their potential. They were part of the U23 team that failed to qualify for the 2012 Olympics. All 3 were part of CQ’s team in his early days. Afshin wasn’t invited again after the first round of qualifiers. Ansarifard was eventually replaced by Ghoochannejhad. Hajsafi probably saw the most consistent playing time with CQ. Ansarifard had the most talent and potential but as Nokhodi stated above, he stayed in Iran too long.

Comment

Karim extended with Al Saliliya for one more year:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCarUgjgwXs/?hl=en
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I can't hold my excitement..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

well that confirms and solidifies the demands for his TM phase-out ..!

Comment

So are we going to keep punishing guys like Kaveh Rezaei and Mehrdad Mohammadi who are performing so well in europe just to keep this guy around?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  So are we going to keep punishing guys like Kaveh Rezaei and Mehrdad Mohammadi who are performing so well in europe just to keep this guy around?
                  or even an explosive yet still on the fringe TM player in mold of Gholizadeh for that matter ..!!

enough already .... Skocic needs to phase Karim out sooner than later ... let the man make his big cash in gutter and enjoy his time off from club football with his GF in some greek island ..!

Comment

I was on the fringe with Karim because I honestly rate him a lot higher than most, but I agree it's time to phase him out, especially if he really spends the next year in Qatar again and doesn't transfer

Comment

Guys in all honesty it doesn't even matter what happens with guys like Ansarifard when our midfield is so weak. The poor guy sometimes played deep in midfield because we were so lacking in depth in the centre. In the forward positions we are so strong that guys like Kaveh and Mehrdad just can only make the fringes.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        It was Ansarifard, Hajsafi, and Arash Afshin who were the big talents from that generation. None of them lived up to their potential. They were part of the U23 team that failed to qualify for the 2012 Olympics. All 3 were part of CQ’s team in his early days. Afshin wasn’t invited again after the first round of qualifiers. Ansarifard was eventually replaced by Ghoochannejhad. Hajsafi probably saw the most consistent playing time with CQ. Ansarifard had the most talent and potential but as Nokhodi stated above, he stayed in Iran too long.
                        Ansarifard was replaced by Goochannejad? If i recall correctly Ansarifard was playing in the world cup of 2018 and Goochannejad was on the bench. Actually Ansarifard is still a part of TM and has been for the past decade while Goochannejad is no where near TM.

My gut feeling tells me that Amsarifard will also be a part of the world cup roster of 2022 if we make it, he will be 32 years of age by then. Haters gonna hate but Ansarifard is an outstanding player by Iranian and Asian standards, had a decent career in Europe, and is still after Azmoun and Taremi our best striker. The fact that my man Karim is so versatile (can play in any forward position as well as second striker and as an attacking midfielder) makes him an even more useful player for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          Ansarifard was replaced by Goochannejad? If i recall correctly Ansarifard was playing in the world cup of 2018 and Goochannejad was on the bench. Actually Ansarifard is still a part of TM and has been for the past decade while Goochannejad is no where near TM.
                          My gut feeling tells me that Amsarifard will also be a part of the world cup roster of 2022 if we make it, he will be 32 years of age by then. Haters gonna hate but Ansarifard is an outstanding player by Iranian and Asian standards, had a decent career in Europe, and is still after Azmoun and Taremi our best striker. The fact that my man Karim is so versatile (can play in any forward position as well as second striker and as an attacking midfielder) makes him an even more useful player for TM.
                          I was talking about the early days of CQ. Ghoochannejhad became the main striker. Ansarifard was on the bench or used as a sub for the last round of 2014 qualifiers and got starts mostly in friendlies. Played one game at 2014 WC, didn’t play at all at 2015 AC. Ansarifard started playing well in Greece and was rewarded with a bigger role in the team. But even then it wasn’t in his preferred position because Azmoun and Taremi worked so well.

Comment

He is on the bench for the third game in a row. He hasn't scored since the game against Shahr Khodro. I think Mehdi Rahmati broke him.

Comment

I have no idea why a Nottingham newspaper would be following Karim, but looks like our boy is planning for some revenge on the owner who gave him that bad advice to move there.:

Ex-Nottingham Forest loan striker set to sign for Olympiacos' rivals
                              https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...forest-4451095

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                                I have no idea why a Nottingham newspaper would be following Karim, but looks like our boy is planning for some revenge on the owner who gave him that bad advice to move there.:

Ex-Nottingham Forest loan striker set to sign for Olympiacos' rivals
                                https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...forest-4451095
                                And even more fun the article says: "The 30-year-old Iran legend is .. "

Really? Is he a legend?

Comment

Working...
                                X