This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Los Tehranos View Post
    Taremi should move to the Bundesliaga. preferably to a club where he always plays. FC Köln would be a good option. they need such a player and the Iranian community is well represented in Cologne.
    They already have Cordoba who is a physically strong forward.

Comment

Carvahal's latest interview, talking about his own future, state of portuguese football, and taremi.

The taremi excerpt:

Their summer transfer window for 2019 included 13 entries and 13 senior departures, as well as a succession of temporary arrangements.

Taremi is a remarkable success of their commendable campaign. The 27-year-old was attracted to Estadio dos Arcos during a free transfer from Al Qatar Gharafa, with the stated intention of using his new employers as a springboard.

This mutually beneficial arrangement seems ready to create a windfall. His impressive 14 goals in 31 outings aroused the interest of the "big three" of Portugal, while Bordeaux and Aston Villa are elsewhere as contenders.

"I know the player very well because I followed the national team with Carlos Queiroz [his compatriot who was in charge from 2011-19]", explains Carvalhal. "I am the team, I know the player.

"When he came, I assured him that he would succeed. The reality is that he is one of our players who has a big market.

All the big clubs are watching it. The press says that all teams like Sporting, Benfica and Porto want it.

“We know that there is, at a minimum, a team in Spain that wants it. There is a team in France with whom we are in direct contact and there are English clubs who turn to him.

"He's a player who will probably jump to a big club at the end of the season. This is something that makes me very happy because when we brought him, we made this proposal: "play good football, be on the team, try to help the team and jump into a big club." " "

full interview--> https://www.breakingnews.fr/sport/ca...te-533007.html

Comment

I always enjoyed his football, from his first days and steps in Persepolis and despite making me frustrated sometime because of his finishing, this guy put no time to adopt himself to faster pace football.
        He should be at this stage of his career at 23 or 24. Not now but he can still shine 3 to 4 years in higher level in Europe
        He can still be useful even after the age of 30 because of his style..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He is so awkward to play against and constantly stretching the opposition. You could put him in any attacking position and he will pull a shift in. Imagine if he and Sardar had a midfield like we had in 1998, or 2006, behind them.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            They already have Cordoba who is a physically strong forward.
            i don't think they can keep him. he has many offers and they had Uth who plays similar to Taremi.
            even if Cordoba should stay, taremi would fit into the coach's tactical vision.

Comment

Comment

besides mehdi off course, i have been really impressed with Carvahal...!!
                I think he is a phenomenal coaching talent who soon will explode into bigger club scenes of EU..!!

Mehdi game and professional mentality seemingly has benefited tremendously from working with him at Ave..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  besides mehdi off course, i have been really impressed with Carvahal...!!
                  I think he is a phenomenal coaching talent who soon will explode into bigger club scenes of EU..!!

Mehdi game and professional mentality seemingly has benefited tremendously from working with him at Ave..!!
                  he is already pretty well known in the UK. He had a great stint with sheffield wednesday in championship, then got rewarded with task of dragging swansea out from almost certain relegation which he only narrowly failed to do. His press conferences were always great.

Comment

What’s also interesting about that article is the possibility of Carvajal getting a job in England and taking Taremi with him. That could be a very possible scenario too.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

well benfica just fired their coach bruno lage. Carvahal is already on the shortlist of replacements so him taking taremi with him to benfica is also a possibility.

I still think as of now best move for him is porto/benfica, dominant high possession teams with CL exposure where he can start and shine immediately.

La Liga is also fantastic place for him, especially if it is for a europa level team or so. He will have great options for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        well benfica just fired their coach bruno lage. Carvahal is already on the shortlist of replacements so him taking taremi with him to benfica is also a possibility.
                        I still think as of now best move for him is porto/benfica, dominant high possession teams with CL exposure where he can start and shine immediately.
                        La Liga is also fantastic place for him, especially if it is for a europa level team or so. He will have great options for sure.
                        Damn, Firing a coach while you are 2nd in the league?

Comment

Starting as expected

Comment

Any links to the game?
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I really want to see a hat trick from mehdi
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

any links?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X