X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, bravo Taremi 👏🏼

Nice goal!

Comment

His best chance is to finish 3rd scorer in the league, which is quite good.

Comment

Agar Taremi bere yek teami manande Benfica 20ta gol dar lige hatman mizane.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.vsports.pt/vsports/jogo/...benfica/567771
          highlights

damesh garm
          hopefully that'll convince Benfica to step up and wrap up his acquisition..! though tbh, he probably deserves even better than benfica...besides this league bores me to watch even the highlights from and feel like he deserves to be playing in a higher profile EU Legue/Team..!

im so proud of the guy for achieving so much in so little time... i always rated his game but doubted his mentality and after that Turkey drama , was nearly convinced he'd end up wasting away his career in tokhmy PP/Ayrab league..!! Go Mehdi ..... Go baby

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            https://www.vsports.pt/vsports/jogo/...benfica/567771
            highlights
            damesh garm
            hopefully that'll convince Benfica to step up and wrap up his acquisition..! though tbh, he probably deserves even better than benfica...besides this league bores me to watch even the highlights from and feel like he deserves to be playing in a higher profile EU Legue/Team..!
            im so proud of the guy for achieving so much in so little time... i always rated his game but doubted his mentality and after that Turkey drama , was nearly convinced he'd end up wasting away his career in tokhmy PP/Ayrab league..!! Go Mehdi ..... Go baby
            Why though? Benfica are an amazing team, who regularly play CL football. If he chooses to go to another team in a higher divison he may risk not being able to play CL/EL. May I ask, what kind of team did you have in mind?

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Agar Taremi bere yek teami manande Benfica 20ta gol dar lige hatman mizane.
            He has 10 goals, I can see Taremi going for 15 goals this season. Their upcoming games are as follows: Vitória FC, Braga, Gil Vicente, Portimonense, Marítimo, Santa Clara, and Boavista.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Why though? Benfica are an amazing team, who regularly play CL football. If he chooses to go to another team in a higher divison he may risk not being able to play CL/EL. May I ask, what kind of team did you have in mind?

thats just about the only thing exciting to me about the Benfica move... and possibly the domestic derbies also..!! otherwise the league action looks a bit boring and bit amateur with a ton of avg to no talent footballer, fan culture looks weak barring the derbies, stadiums mostly look tokhmy...!!

Comment

Phenomenal job by Mehdi to score against all of the big Liga Nos teams. Very proud that our striker has so much ambition at such an advanced age. He clearly had an existential moment at some point and wanted to go out with a bang.
                Certainly this game will help with his transfer to a bigger team. Have seen some comments from Liga Nos fans claiming he is probably the best striker in the league right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  thats just about the only thing exciting to me about the Benfica move... and possibly the domestic derbies also..!! otherwise the league action looks a bit boring and bit amateur with a ton of avg to no talent footballer, fan culture looks weak barring the derbies, stadiums mostly look tokhmy...!!
                  Honestly, I've been quite impressed with Liga NOS. I would consider a Benfica/Porto move quite a coup for Iranian football. It's a trade off, CL football (with Benfica/Porto) vs. mid-table to lower-table team in a better league.

Obviously, several members (including myself) want our players to stay away from EPL. Bundesliga isn't really an option since they mostly invest in young players. Serie A, no idea, don't know how closely they scout Liga NOS. So the only realistic league would be La Liga, and they do scout Liga NOS quite closely.

The quality of play in Liga NOS is pretty high, and the fans are quite engaged in the league (as opposed to comparable leagues such as Belgium or Holland). I would rank Liga NOS as the 6th best league in the EU, and it's pretty darn close to Ligue 1. Other than PSG, I think teams such as Marseille/Lyon are on par with Benfica/Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    He has 10 goals, I can see Taremi going for 15 goals this season. Their upcoming games are as follows: Vitória FC, Braga, Gil Vicente, Portimonense, Marítimo, Santa Clara, and Boavista.
                    Maybe he hits a good form and i dont think its impossible at all
                    Vitoria 2goals
                    Braga 1 goal
                    Gil V 3goals
                    Portomonense 1 goal
                    Maritmo 0 goal
                    Santa C 2 goals
                    Boavista 1 goal
                    Total of 20 goals
                    He will probanly get a total of between 15-20goals and should get a great move after that
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

15 goals is doable for him.

Comment

"FC Porto joins the list of interested in Taremi

Iranian striker is also closely followed by Benfica and Sporting.

FC Porto is the latest I Liga club to show interest in Mehdi Taremi, an Iranian forward who is also closely followed by Benfica and Sporting.

According to the newspaper A Bola, the Rio Ave player is one of the names that pleases SAD Porto and that fits the profile of the striker intended for the new season.

Taremi has a contract until 2021 with the villagers, but his departure seems increasingly evident, given the interest of other clubs. Bordeaux even tried to sign Taremi in January, but the French club's sporting project will not have pleased the Iranian striker.

It should be noted that Rio Ave holds 60% of the player's pass and the player owns the remaining 40%, and any business should only be carried out for an amount greater than five million euros.

Taremi has already 13 goals in 30 games for Rio Ave, the last of which last Wednesday, against Benfica."

https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/pri...ados-em-taremi

Comment

11am PST against Vitoria

Comment

Links Please?

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                              Links Please?
                              https://daddylive.live/channels/stream-75.php

Comment

Earned and scored a penalty

Comment