Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So neither Benfica nor Porto want the title??? (Aves 0-0 Porto; Rio Ave 1-0 Benfica)

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Taremi has to be Taremi.. Lol
      How he missed it lol
      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      he hit it fine. Was goal bound. Guy somehow got a block on it.

If I had to be critical of any moments there were a couple great runs he made where he got free but his touch was a bit sloppy.

Comment

taremi has been excellent this first half. He literally wins a foul with every touch he takes. The Benfica CBs are going insane.

rio on the other hand got a red card and are going back to their usual post covid shit. Would not be surprised if they lose now.

Comment

Wtf kind of challenge is that??? FFS!!! Thank god Taremi got his goal before all this! 9 men Rio Ave

Comment

Lmao Taremi destorying these CBs they all just laugh and say what do you want me to do hahaha

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

And Benfica score what’s most likely the winner. Good job Santos and Musrati on the red cards!

I feel sympathy for Rio Ave’s coach.

Comment

well taremi was brilliant. One of his best games this season. Practically won a free kick with each touch, great turns and link up play, great runs and good positioning for goal. He pressed and helped defend like a lion too.

Comment

Taremi’s goal:

https://t.co/KQry7uvnAA
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good game by Mehdi.
                    Not many chances, but he got his goal. Had some nice link-up play and was winning fouls nonstop. Now he's scored against the top sides in the league.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      what? They have had some great performances this season, hence league position. Bad since coming back from break, but to be expected considering circumstances.

Today they have outplayed benfica in every aspect.

Taremi was excellent, his movement off the ball and pressing are really bothering the benfica CBs. his turn to get the free kick was brilliant and got a tap in header goal from it. Had one other clear chance that was going in until defender got a block on it.
                      Taremi is the bright spot. That a guy like Musrati can make this team is insane. Maybe their offense isn’t bad, but the defense is comical.

Comment

Taremi's mentions on Twitter (translated from Portuguese):

- But great props for Rio Ave of the teams that play better in our championship, that taremi gives me orgasms

- Taremi is the best striker in the league.

- What I realized from the game was that Taremi should be at Benfica

- Taremi vulgarized the Benfica center duo.

- Taremi manages to be better than Benfica's 3 strikers together

- Taremi is very good, with ball he decides almost always well and without it he works hard, offers the possibility of playing in frontal support or in depth

- Taremi is one of the best players in the league, authentic monster

- Taremi alone gives more work to defenses than marega, Soares, ze luis and aboubakar together

- But I think the taremi is more than a scorer has a lot of demarcation and technique

Comment

Very proud of what Taremi is doing for his career, he can only go up from here if he continues to stay in Europe and work hard!
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Just goes to show how much a brotha from the hood can accomplish with just a little bit of opportunity.

Mehdi is my favorite Iranian player right now. He has lit up the league in his first year, is making a lot of noise, teams are looking out for him, and he is growing and learning every week. He has work to do to become a top striker, but he has grown a lot in this past season. Kudos to him.
                            sigpic

Comment

This domination photo says it all. Bravo Mehdi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Taremi is the bright spot. That a guy like Musrati can make this team is insane. Maybe their offense isn’t bad, but the defense is comical.
                                They are actually among the best defensive teams, judging by the amount of goals conceded.

Comment

Working...
                                X