X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    What's he saying?
    The words coming out of his mouth include "Tripped over himself" and "deceptive" but the real meaning coming out is that hes mad Taremi is lighting the league up and that Portugal can't beat Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Indeed, indeed after Keano

BTW is the live link dead for everyone?
      The hesgoal link I posted above is still working for me! If it lags, please try refreshing your browser.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        The hesgoal link I posted above is still working for me! If it lags, please try refreshing your browser.
        Been doing that but keeps buffering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Video of the foul on Mehdi, and his subsequent PK goal: https://twitter.com/vsports_pt/statu...469913603?s=20

Comment

Rio Ave move to 6th place only 2 pts behind Sporting in 4th(Europa league). Sporting have played one less game.

Comment

Better by Mehdi.

No real chances, but took his penalty well. He created a couple dangerous situations towards the end and Rio Ave could have put the game away, but didn't because of shit play by his teammates.

I was particularly impressed by his defensive work. Was coming back and defending towards the end and was winning crucial headers on set-pieces on the defensive side of things.
              sigpic

Comment

He got man of the match

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Video of the foul on Mehdi, and his subsequent PK goal: https://twitter.com/vsports_pt/statu...469913603?s=20
                  Thank goodness it went in. He aimed and shot the center pretty much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Thank goodness it went in. He aimed and shot the center pretty much
                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    The way he jerked his body, had the GK completely fooled
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Mehdi is the BEST penalty drawer I've seen. His ability to go spaghetti-legs in the box with any contact is priceless! Damet Garm Mehdi Jaan!

Comment

Rio Ave vs Benefica on June 17th.

Comment

Comment

Hope he moves to either Porto, Benfica or Sporting! Preferably Benfica or Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Mehdi is the BEST penalty drawer I've seen. His ability to go spaghetti-legs in the box with any contact is priceless! Damet Garm Mehdi Jaan!
                              his movements off the ball are hella confusing for teams lol i think thats his best asset

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X