Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

espanol are dead last and relegating, so thats not an option.

Atalanta are by far the best team, but looking at their forward line this season its hard to see taremi breaking in there, or any need for him. They play a 2 forward system, and have 4 excellent players for those positions: Papu gomez, ilicic, muriel, and zapata. Between them they have scored and assisted around 70+ of atalantas goals this season, which is insane.

Sporting have some good young players but squad and coach are weak compared to Benfica and Porto.

Porto have many forwards, so at least 1-2 would have to leave for taremi to be in with a good chance of starting. I think still porto/benfica are the best and most realistic options.

Comment

Benfica is the best option imo Leicester jaan.. But Atalanta would be a dream move too oh man!!!!! Serie A

Comment

As much as I think it would be more beneficial to transfer to a club that is competing at a top end of its respective league (so not Espanyol) and continue in a league he knows (so not Atalanta), it will almost certainly boil down to who offers him the best remuneration for his services. I don't think we can begrudge him making such a decision as they're all good clubs, all a step up from Rio Ave and a far cry from the Qatari league.

This is realistically the last career-defining move for him and any of these will be the biggest club he plays for, as I suspect he'll move back to the middle east at the end of his next contract / when he's 30+. He's no longer at an age where his footballing development will be significantly impacted by which club or league he plays in... I think all we can hope for is a move that, while there's competition for places, ensures he is afforded plenty of playing time at a winning club and scoring opportunities so that he can bring his form and confidence to TM when required. To me, Benfica appears the best option for this.

Comment

atlanta is a great move, they play in europe also.benfica is also a great move as well.

Comment

Benfica or Porto would be great for our magnificent forward.

Comment

Pretty much a half season of football in Europe and he's getting all these offers.. Wish he had made a move earlier but still better late than never. All the teams after him are an upgrade to his current team so I would be happy with any move.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

the issue is which league is better i would say italy but benfica is in champipn league alot and taremi can get exposure but the portugese league is weak.

Comment

Liga Nos is back! Rio Ave are back in action this Sunday.

Comment

I heard Porto got rid of one of their forwards and are looking into Taremi. It was on Iranian tv (2 minute sports news segment).

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      I heard Porto got rid of one of their forwards and are looking into Taremi. It was on Iranian tv (2 minute sports news segment).
                      Good morning

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        Good morning

Was it mentioned already? God darn it.. I’m always late lol.

Comment

Tired of rumors around him and Sardar.
                          I will wait until they ink the contract.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Tired of rumors around him and Sardar.
                            I will wait until they ink the contract.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Until than let's cheer up with some rumors

Comment

Good read on Reddit about Liga NOS and team's weak points/strong points: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...guide_for_you/

More in depth: https://www.soccerantenna.com/portug...ook-forward-to

Comment

90Min.com lists Taremi in their "10 Best Players in La Liga Nos":

"Portugal: The 10 best players in La Liga NOS

The Portuguese championship resumed its rights, Wednesday evening, with the surprise defeat of FC Porto on the lawn of Famalicão (2-1). Renowned for revealing among the best players on the planet, by training them, or by benefiting from some of the most recognized recruitment networks in the Old Continent, La Liga NOS is teeming with talents.

8. Mehdi Taremi (Rio Ave)

The Iranian international took the leap last summer by joining the Old Continent from Al-Gharafa. Result of the races, the native of Bouchehr in Iran was quick to prove himself by finding the net 11 times in 27 games in all competitions. A good introduction.

https://www.90min.com/fr/posts/portu...s-01e9zfw3rpaw

Comment

Working...
                                X