Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 79

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 Times in 1,872 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    "because I don't speak Portuguese, I was ignored and asked several times "why, why, why "(why, why, why), and the referee showed me the second yellow." - from Mehdi's Insta post.

Poor guy, I can just imagine him yelling "Vy, Vy, Vy, Vy, Vy" at the ref.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,640 Times in 4,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The guy still didn’t learn his lesson, went to Instagram and wrote a whole essay in English and Portuguese about how the referee was “unfair”.
    Obviously it is still fresh for him so no need to freak out. In the future I doubt he will confront ref in Same manner and Im sure coach and experienced players (captain esp who was involved in same incident) have spoken to him. If he does something like this again then we can say he didnt learn his lesson. But in general he has been one of least guilty of this offense of crowding ref.

Azmoun, Hajsafi, Shojaei are the ones that really come to mind for bad encounters with ref on a regular basis. Azmoun started to do same shit at zenit before dzyuba and semak beat it out of him. I dont really remember taremi have any confrontations with ref.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 731 Posts
    Mehdi needs to take responsibility, learn and grow from here. If you watch the highlights, it was not about Protégées, it was about body language. He was so close to the ref as if he was ready to headbutt the guy.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Iranian players never learn a lesson or two by constantly harassing referees even though they pay a high price for it sometime.
    This is a cultural issue, they start doing this from the young age and look at our local league..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Agreed except "never learn". We could start right here. What you are saying about the league is absolutely correct. Cultural issues are the hardest yet with the right training and education things start to change. In my recent trips to Iran I have noticed that people have definitely improved in terms of behavior (e.g. buckling up while driving compared to ten or twenty years ago).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Good work by the ref, pofyuz bayad adam beshe. A ref is a person u respect not someone i come 1 cm close to head to head
    Vive la résistance

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,923 Times in 677 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
    Good work by the ref, pofyuz bayad adam beshe. A ref is a person u respect not someone i come 1 cm close to head to head

*** edited*** haji

KEEP IT CLEAN!
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-11-2019 at 03:54 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AliKarimi8 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    k*s nagoo haji
    U not me, these are the players who wanted to fight the ref when we lost to japan ....exactly because of this problems.
    Vive la résistance

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,134 Times in 626 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
    You're not directly demonstrate respect in your sentence. Ta esmet bargasht, lahnetam bargash. Easy now..

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Essi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Sweet training video of Mehdi and team mates.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 552

You do not have permission to view the list of names.