Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi seems like a really naive guy based on a brief look at his social media history/beliefs. He's really grown on me as a player and he just needs one bro to take him out to a Portuguese night club to forget the pain.

He'll be back at the top of his mental and physical game soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Stole money too? Damn.
      Why do athletes generally have such poor advisors? No wonder half of them go broke at the end of their careers.
      Indeed. So understandably I do expect the bad form Taremi is having to stay with him for quite a while. Maybe it will even get worse. The guy is very talented and smart in the field but he's extremely naive and dumb outside the field.

Comment

Mehdi starting in 10 min against FC Porto.

Comment

links?
          sigpic

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/61078/FC...s_Rio_Ave.html

Comment

Taremi had a good chance (possibly offside) and was taken down in the box by a clean tackle.

Comment

Goal Porto. 1-0 in the 18th min.

Comment

Awesome goal by Mehdi!! Created it himself. Great movement. Great finish. 1-1!

Comment

WOW WOW WOW

What a goal Taremi.

Comment

GHASSEEEEM JAFFAR

Comment

Video of Mehdi's nice goal: https://twitter.com/SPORTTVPortugal/...97993399640064

Comment

Beautiful goal by taremi. He’s really improved his finishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Beautiful goal by taremi. He’s really improved his finishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            He definitely has. And he took that with his weaker left foot (I think!). Nice finish.

Comment

Amazing opportunity that he created himself and even better finish. His team is really quite bad. The only time it looks like anything will happen is with Taremi.

Comment

Yek doye bhaali kard
                                He did most of the creating beside scoring that equalizer ..!😎

Hopefully yeki dige ham michopooneh too kooneshoon in 2nd half so they truly regret not acquiring his services last winter ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X